United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-08-2017, 09:43 AM
Rorschach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
I recoil and wince every time I see that man. Its my football equivalent of remembering the most shameful monster I ever woke up next to. I just shudder, turn it off and quickly try to think of something else.
I couldn't have put it any better.

Get back under your rock, Moyes, you miserable @#%&!!!

Unread 10-08-2017, 09:43 AM
Billy Redface

Nwat

Does he mention how he just needed more time?

Unread 10-08-2017, 09:49 AM
20 times

"Cut from the same cloth"

Presumably the cloth fergal used to wipe his balls with

Unread 10-08-2017, 11:44 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
No shit. And what happened next is why no other such club is going to touch him.
Especially taking his work at Sunderland into consideration. Persona non grata at all clubs except Preston now.

Unread 10-08-2017, 12:58 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Why is that stain asked for his opinion on the club? Are espn trolling us?
ferie too expensive/busy/disinclined to talk to ESPN shitebags.

this is it in perpetuity now. latest hot-topic issue on a manchester united manager?

'david moyes joins us from his home just outside auchenshoogle...'

Unread 10-08-2017, 01:03 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thought he came across quite well in that interview tbf

Unread 10-08-2017, 01:06 PM
Buck

That presenter......"Marry-Anne Fellaini"

Unread 10-08-2017, 01:07 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Thought he came across quite well in that interview tbf
Hurts to say it, but he did. Despite the stirring from that interviewer. Way more humble than usual.

And is that Steve Nichol? What a dick. Never thought I would see a panel where Craig Burley and David Moyes are not the most annoying Scottish @#%&!s there.

Unread 10-08-2017, 01:13 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Hurts to say it, but he did. Despite the stirring from that interviewer. Way more humble than usual.

And is that Steve Nichol? What a dick. Never thought I would see a panel where Craig Burley and David Moyes are not the most annoying Scottish @#%&!s there.
Always thought Nichol ok as a co-commentator for a dipper but he's become a proper snide lately.

Unread 10-08-2017, 03:07 PM
75Red

Will nobody think of poor Wee Jimmie? Tossed aside, indeed, consigned to the lower depths of hell.

Unread 10-08-2017, 03:14 PM
Clarkie

Reminds me of Pennywise...You know the clown from the IT movies?

Unread 10-08-2017, 04:41 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Always thought Nichol ok as a co-commentator for a dipper but he's become a proper snide lately.
No idea which cemetary ESPN dug this lot up from but Steve Nichol is so far up his own arse he can eat his breakfast twice, and Paul Marriner looks like he's been living under an overpass for the past twenty years. This is what happens when there are as many channels as there are people who've played in the past thirty years.

Unread 10-08-2017, 04:47 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
No idea which cemetary ESPN dug this lot up from but Steve Nichol is so far up his own arse he can eat his breakfast twice, and Paul Marriner looks like he's been living under an overpass for the past twenty years. This is what happens when there are as many channels as there are people who've played in the past thirty years.
When they introduce their panelists with their playing achievements it gives a wry smile seeing Shaka Hislop's claim to fame "1999 Hammer of the Year"

Unread 10-08-2017, 04:51 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
nicol is such a £#%&!ing @#%&!, warren barton is not that bad he is on fox

Unread 10-08-2017, 04:54 PM
silv

he came across alright for a change

Unread 10-08-2017, 04:56 PM
Bunker Buster

No idea how people made it even halfway through......

Unread 10-08-2017, 05:29 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
No idea how people made it even halfway through......
refused to watch it pal

Unread 10-08-2017, 05:31 PM
Tumescent Throb

within about 30 minutes of the CL semi-finals with united - actually took the lead in the tie away in munich and deservedly so ...

makes you think.

Unread 10-08-2017, 05:31 PM
Jack Duckworth

not even clicking play...

if i want the opinions of a bland no-mark, i'll have a read through my posts on here.

Unread 10-08-2017, 05:33 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
within about 30 minutes of the CL semi-finals with united - actually took the lead in the tie away in munich and deservedly so ...

makes you think.
What, that Bayern made an absolute meal of that tie. We should've been buried long before Evra scored.

As soon as we spooked them they went up a gear and buried us.
Closed Thread