United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-06-2017, 12:51 PM
Part 36 Offer

People saying Sandman is a tache is he £#%&!.

Unread 18-06-2017, 01:07 PM
Tiberian

Might be a decent stopgap. The concern would be that his game is highly reliant on his physical tools and at 30 Utd would be getting him on the down side. Not the best on the ball, as one footed as a player can be but as a box to box workhorse he could be useful for a couple of years, Utd certainly need more energy from the midfield group.

Unread 18-06-2017, 01:25 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Might be a decent stopgap. The concern would be that his game is highly reliant on his physical tools and at 30 Utd would be getting him on the down side. Not the best on the ball, as one footed as a player can be but as a box to box workhorse he could be useful for a couple of years, Utd certainly need more energy from the midfield group.
Claude Makélélé was 30 when he signed for the russian, how old was Teddy when utd signed him, RVP?

Unread 18-06-2017, 01:32 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
Claude Makélélé was 30 when he signed for the russian, how old was Teddy when utd signed him, RVP?
Makalele read the game superbly, he was very mobile and nimble but his intelligence was his great strength. Matuidi has always been more of a box to box, high energy player, he can not fall back on great technique, has to be something to be wary of when looking to sign him at this age.

Still, he is 30 not 33, could still be very useful for a couple of years.

Unread 18-06-2017, 02:23 PM
Tumescent Throb

the african liam miller

never heard of him except a few times

Unread 18-06-2017, 02:46 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
the african liam miller

never heard of him except a few times
except that he's french?

Unread 18-06-2017, 02:49 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Sorry pal, I wasn't aware of the forum diktat that made clear that anyone who wasn't completely enamored with Mourinho, his brand of football, and transfer targets, was to be smeared as being a City supporter. Obviously I've been secretly pretending to be a United supporter on this forum for years. I can't believe I've finally been rumbled.
Don't think theyd be so petulant if they weren't so insecure about him.
Even in moyes last few months there were plenty behaving the same. Maybe even the same posters.

Unread 18-06-2017, 03:08 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Even in moyes last few months there were plenty behaving the same. Maybe even the same posters.
Comparing Moyes to Mourinho

Suggest you stay out of the sun fuzzy x

Unread 18-06-2017, 03:22 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

Sunburnt af today tbf

Unread 18-06-2017, 03:37 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

Fuzzy was was of the main Moyes Boys iirc. Even had to change his login out of shame.

Sickening to see him deflecting like this.

Unread 18-06-2017, 03:44 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Fuzzy was was of the main Moyes Boys iirc. Even had to change his login out of shame.

Sickening to see him deflecting like this.
Do you want me to call the fire brigade pal? Because your £#%&!in pants are on fire you liar.

Unread 18-06-2017, 03:47 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
except that he's french?

Unread 18-06-2017, 03:47 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Sunburnt af today tbf
Same. Absolutely £#%&!ed.

Quote:
Do you want me to call the fire brigade pal? Because your £#%&!in pants are on fire you liar.

Unread 18-06-2017, 04:26 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Too soon

Unread 18-06-2017, 06:26 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
People saying Sandman is a tache is he £#%&!.

Partohs knows

Quote:
I didn't want to say it pal, nice to see you've seen it too, pissy pants all over the place, anytime he's questioned.

Unread 18-06-2017, 07:12 PM
red in cumbria

Questioning is fine, obsessive and relentless negativity not so much.

Unread 19-06-2017, 12:36 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Yep.

Not the most aesthetically pleasing, him in a midfield with Fellaini doesn't excite, but a solid player who apparently picked up his form last season after a poor spell. But I agree that he's largely about the running power, so getting him at this stage of his career feels a risk.

Presumably homework will have been done on his physical conditioning.

Unread 19-06-2017, 12:45 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Yep.

Not the most aesthetically pleasing, him in a midfield with Fellaini doesn't excite, but a solid player who apparently picked up his form last season after a poor spell. But I agree that he's largely about the running power, so getting him at this stage of his career feels a risk.

Presumably homework will have been done on his physical conditioning.
by United's medical team/advisors?

Unread 16-08-2017, 06:12 PM
Switching Off

Juve £18m

https://www.theguardian.com/football...s-juventus-psg

Unread 16-08-2017, 07:07 PM
20 times

Mehtuidi
Closed Thread