Unread 17-04-2017, 04:28 PM
Cream

What a #@&%!.

Unread 17-04-2017, 04:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

What a #@&%!.
Still can't believe they won that final tbh. I saw highlights of it the other week. £#%&!ing hell, for Germans, Bayern really are bottle jobs.

Unread 17-04-2017, 04:43 PM
Zorg

RIP

Unread 17-04-2017, 04:44 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
RIP

Unread 17-04-2017, 04:47 PM
djsst

Unread 17-04-2017, 04:56 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst

Mr Chelsea ?

Mr Chumpsea more like

Unread 17-04-2017, 05:05 PM
Sapien

Again?

Unread 17-04-2017, 05:08 PM
no fun

Absolute @#%&! of a human being

Unread 17-04-2017, 05:18 PM
Buck

Absolute human being of a @#%&!

Unread 17-04-2017, 05:23 PM
Pop

ffs, genuinely thought he was dead when I saw the thread title. Nothing on SSN, so Googled.

Gutted, absolutely gutted he's not dead

Unread 17-04-2017, 09:42 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Reaction of those ABU @#%&!s behind the nets still irritates me.

When that belm was strutting forward to take the penalty I turned to my brother and said "it makes you £#%&!ing sick doesn't it".

He was the worst possible @#%&! to score a winning penalty in the final, but oxymoronically he was the best possible @#%&! to miss it

Unread 17-04-2017, 10:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Reaction of those ABU @#%&!s behind the nets still irritates me.

When that belm was strutting forward to take the penalty I turned to my brother and said "it makes you £#%&!ing sick doesn't it".

He was the worst possible @#%&! to score a winning penalty in the final, but oxymoronically he was the best possible @#%&! to miss it
I was £#%&!ing gutted watching him stroll up giving it the "mr chelsea" bit....thinking back to all the chances we'd missed during the first half when we should have been 3-0 up. Giggs having one cleared off the line, Carrick having a whole goal to aim at and hitting it straight at Cech, Tevez missing a tap in.... Then Essien has a pot-shot and low and behold it takes 2 £#%&!ing deflections, Van Der Sar slips over and that spawny @#%&! Lampard is on hand to tap it in for the easiest goal of his life. Totally undeserved.

The 2nd half was far more even and chelsea hit the woodwork but we should have been 3-1 up at that stage and over the hill. Then Ronaldo missing his pen despite having the season of his life seemed like some sort of cruel irony.

Thank £#%&! he slipped over.

Unread 17-04-2017, 10:33 PM
Clarkie

Tears started rolling down my eyes when he strutted up to take that penalty....

Tears flooded out of my eyes when he missed.

Unread 17-04-2017, 10:56 PM
Pop

There's a great shot of van der sar momentarily glancing down at Lionheart there, just complete and utter contempt from him for the @#%&!.

Unread 18-04-2017, 05:57 AM
waynes ear's

Unread 18-04-2017, 07:06 AM
denis lawless

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Unread 18-04-2017, 08:25 AM
Pop

John Terry’s bravest moments

Everyone knows John Terry is brave. He was reportedly not happy on his England debut when he found out the crest on his shirt was only going to have three lions, because by that stage, everyone knew he was statistically as brave as fourteen lions. What’s more, lion numbers in Africa have declined by about 50% over the last few decades and they only live to be about 13 years old, so you do the math(s). Soon, John Terry will be as brave as all the lions on the planet put together.

Things John Terry is as brave as:

1. Fourteen lions
2. The entirety of Her Majesty’s Armed Forces
3. Every single man that walked on the Moon
4. The whole room at that hotel at the Colman’s Mustard Bravery Awards that Alan Partridge presented an award at.

Ruddy, bloody brave. But what’s the bravest thing he’s done? It’s necessary to get specifics on items of such importance. We all know that. So here’s a top three list of the bravest things Chelsea’s Brave John Terry has done over the years.

1. 2001 - Laughing at Americans in the aftermath of the September 11 attacks

It’s important to remain a sense of humour around a tragedy. It’s what makes us uniquely British. Only the truly brave would throw peanuts around and generally laugh and joke when in the company of Americans watching an attack on their homeland unfold on television in a hotel bar. After all, if you don’t laugh about these things, you’ll only cry, right? And that’s what those firemen were doing when they were scrambling through the rubble searching for dead people. Crying. Crying a lot.

Bravery rating - 9.0/10.0

2. 2002 - Parking his Bentley in a disabled bay

Bravery is a disability, right? Of course, if you are brave to a fault like our man is, it can actually become a burden. Therefore, despite being a professional athlete and in the prime of his life physically, The Courageous One was well within his rights to park his £100,000 car in a disabled bay and there is no way on Earth the parking warden should have slapped that £60 fine on him. What a cowardly move from a cowardly normal man. It makes us sick that we live in a world where someone so cowardly can pass judgement on someone so brave. Still, our man retained dignity throughout by dealing with his stress by subsequently having sex with a 17-year-old Chelsea fan in the back of the car. Or was that another incident? We can’t remember. It’s probably not that important. Anyway, BRAVE.

Bravery rating - 8.0/10.0

3. 2005 - Urinating at the bar in a nightclub

Bravely keeping the toilet in a nightclub clear for other revellers, our courageous hero decided to whip his old chap out and take a slash into a pint glass instead of heading to the gents. And why not? The man is in the public eye, there would be an unholy rush to catch a glimpse of our hero and his brave #@&%! should he approach the toilet and act like everyone else and then regular people, who aren’t as brave as him, would have to queue and undoubtedly would have been caught short. Bravo!

Bravery rating - 7.8/10.0

And we didn’t even get round to talking about when he stuck his face on Abou Diaby’s boot in the Carling Cup Final that time. Oh, go on then.

He is the captain of our hearts. Appreciate him. Worship him. Love him. Strive to be as brave as him.

Unread 18-04-2017, 09:56 AM
waynes ear's

£#%&! off
Closed Thread