Unread 26-02-2007, 09:05 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Quick sell him.
hey

Unread 26-02-2007, 09:09 AM
red @rmy

He's got to be given his chance at United.

Unread 26-02-2007, 09:09 AM
Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
hey
The key here is yesterday ...

who could he be talking about ?

Stuart Rudd ?
Samuel Eto ?

Not a clue .......

Over to you Whale.

edit : Lennon ?

Unread 26-02-2007, 09:11 AM
Whalefish

Rossi.

Unread 26-02-2007, 09:13 AM
koppas

Never going to make it at UTD.

Unread 26-02-2007, 09:21 AM
Whalefish

Not whilst some of the shit are repeatedly given a chance. Average cloggers in a squad. We should be encouraguing young talent, we aren't nowadays despite Fergie insisting we have a young squad.

The next Pique, Rossi et al will arguably think twice about a move to Utd. Those supposedly nailed on certs aren't getting a look in after all.

Moreover, I have little time for Smith and Ole will soon need replacing so that's Saha and Rooney left. We need 2 CFs soon and Rossi should get his chance. He won't IMO, he'll be sold in the Summer and we'll be left with Ole and Smith for another 12months.

Unread 26-02-2007, 09:24 AM
puressence

Quote:
Not whilst some of the shit are repeatedly given a chance. Average cloggers in a squad. We should be encouraguing young talent, we aren't nowadays despite Fergie insisting we have a young squad.

The next Pique, Rossi et al will arguably think twice about a move to Utd. Those supposedly nailed on certs aren't getting a look in after all.

Moreover, I have little time for Smith and Ole will soon need replacing so that's Saha and Rooney left. We need 2 CFs soon and Rossi should get his chance. He won't IMO, he'll be sold in the Summer and we'll be left with Ole and Smith for another 12months.
dont think smith will be any longer than the summer .. fingers crossed

Unread 26-02-2007, 09:26 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
dont think smith will be any longer than the summer .. fingers crossed
I bet they are.

Unread 26-02-2007, 09:32 AM
S/Side.Red

I agree Whaley, I'm a big Rossi fan and it would really piss me off if he wasn't given his chance at United next season.

I hope that this spell in Italy - which should do him good - is merely a way of getting him as much experience as we can ahead of next season, rather than Fergie lacking belief in his ability.

With Smith (hopefully) and possibly Ole leaving the club this summer it would be crazy not to give Rossi a place in the squad next season, even if we do sign another forward.

Unread 26-02-2007, 09:33 AM
puressence

anyway arent we forgetting ...............the dong

Unread 26-02-2007, 09:41 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
anyway arent we forgetting ...............the dong
Actually I had forgotten about him.

Unread 26-02-2007, 09:48 AM
El Calafate

Rossi, Pique, Evans and Gibson, should all be in the first team squad next season. nft.

Unread 26-02-2007, 09:54 AM
Tumescent Throb

Maybe shouldn't get too carried away by what goes on in Italian football, though. For a start off Inter have apparently won 17 league games on the trot. If that's true then it's corrupt as £#%&! still - or just shit.

Agree Rossi looks a real talent. Wanted him in the side from way back when - he got some trophy or other on the pitch a couple of years back or someat (Birmingham game was it?) Can't believe he's had so little chance since then. Thought he was a cert. Shame his path was clogged up with Smith cus of the Rooney deal needing doing.

It's about time United produced a forward good enough to set the first team on fire.

Johnson

Quote:

Good post and I agree apart from the bit about Smith.

That's very harsh , though it seems that plenty agree with you about him too.

S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
Rossi, Pique, Evans and Gibson, should all be in the first team squad next season. nft.
He's got a hell of a reputation for someone who has done £#%&! all as of yet.

It's a bit much to be saying he should be in the squad when he hasn't even played at Championship level yet.

Unread 26-02-2007, 09:57 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
it will be like getting four new players

Unread 26-02-2007, 09:58 AM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
it will be like getting four new players
quite. nft.

Unread 26-02-2007, 10:00 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He's got a hell of a reputation for someone who has done £#%&! all as of yet.

It's a bit much to be saying he should be in the squad when he hasn't even played at Championship level yet.
Probably cause he has been the standout player amongst his fellow peers.

He hasn't exactly been given the chance to do anything yet.

Unread 26-02-2007, 10:02 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Probably cause he has been the standout player amongst his fellow peers.

He hasn't exactly been given the chance to do anything yet.
I'd say him and Evans look certs to me. However I'd like one or two others to get a chance.
Closed Thread