United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-02-2007, 03:15 PM
chorleyred

Default credit to arsenal

their youth setup by far beats anybody elses in the league. As much as I can't stand many things to do with them you cannot question how they can make so many changes with young kids and still not make a difference to how they play.

I'd even say the league cup team plays better football than the first team

Unread 25-02-2007, 03:58 PM
Tiberian

Have to agree, all technically gifted players. Where they differ from the players that Utd produce is that they all have athleticism and can get about the pitch. David Jones had all the ability but he was slow and weak, similar to Rossi, wonderful talent but too small.

Wenger identifies players who can be virtual mirrors of the players he has. Ashley Cole at left back and then Clichy and Traore. Lauren then Eboue and Hoyte, Vieira then Diaby, Fabregas and Denilson.

Unread 25-02-2007, 04:02 PM
Tumescent Throb

They were running some pretty rings round Chelsea for the last 20mins of that half, that much is true. Hope they make the @#%&!s chase the ball all the way til about half five. Chelsea still look like they will pick them off whenever they can be arsed to me, though.

Unread 25-02-2007, 05:43 PM
Tumescent Throb

Whingeing cheating sly cry-baby @#%&!s. I'll stick with the kids United have got coming through, ta very much.

Unread 25-02-2007, 05:45 PM
TreeFiddy

Credit to them? £#%&! those £#%&!ing cheating cry baby @#%&!s. I hope the lot of them break their £#%&!ing legs. @#%&!s.

Unread 25-02-2007, 05:46 PM
Sparky***

What youth 'setup'?

Oh, you mean the scouting system where they travel around all those dusty former french colonies poaching young talent?

Unread 25-02-2007, 05:47 PM
£#%&! KFC

yeah they've got all these world class youngsters

crdit to Arsenal my £#%&!in Arse

shame the two best youngsters in the world play for us then eh

Unread 25-02-2007, 05:50 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

Why don't they shock us all and actually produce a decent player from an Islington postcode.

Unread 25-02-2007, 05:50 PM
Tiberian

Quote:

Don't be so one eyed. Their run to the final with the team they picked was very impressive, playing good football, and scoring goals.

Rooney and Ronaldo were hardly plucked out of nowhere.

Unread 25-02-2007, 05:52 PM
chorleyred

whatever their shortcomings with regards to their discipline nobody can deny they play football the right way.

you really think united could bring 5 or 6 kids from our reserves in and still play the same

you're deluded if you think so.

wenger is a @#%&! with no discipline in him or his players but he's a very good coach with a very good scouting system.

Unread 25-02-2007, 05:53 PM
Rhodzy

That Denilsons a terrific player.

Unread 25-02-2007, 05:56 PM
LushyLouTheLesbianShoe

Quote:
agreed

i don't understand why everyone gets their knickers in a twist just cos Rooney and Ronaldo were established players before they came here .. it doesn't disguise the fact that they're two of the best youngsters in the world and they play for us .. so stick that up your pipe arsene

Tumescent Throb

The only real chances I can remember Arsenal having in the second half were from a quick fk when the ball was moving (shit shot easily saved) and a Toure shoulder over the bar from a corner.

Chelsea pissed on them without getting out of 2nd gear more than a couple of times chasing goon breakaways.

£#%&! KFC

I don't give a flying @#%&!in £#%&! about how good their scouting system is or if they play football the right way ...if they play football the right way how come they have had 75 plus players sent off under Wenger

they are a bunch of whingeing classless obnoxious cheating arrogant scumbags ....look at tghat snivelling little #@&%! Fabregas to Sparky last week for example

does Jens Lemon play football the ''right way'' as well

take your sycophantic Arse grovelling and £#%&!ing sling it

silly @#%&!s

Unread 25-02-2007, 06:02 PM
chorleyred

if you read what I wrote you'll notice I say apart from their disciplinary shortcomings

are you saying they don't play good football if you ignore the other faults for the minute?

Unread 25-02-2007, 06:07 PM
£#%&! KFC

no I am saying I do not give a flying £#%&! what kind of football they play because I support Manchester United not £#%&!ing Arsenal

did they play good football in the 2005 FA Cup Final when they stuck 10 men behind the ball for 120 minutes

although personally I preferred the great football they played when we beat them 6-1 a few years ago

£#%&! WEnger and £#%&! Arsenal

Unread 25-02-2007, 06:10 PM
chorleyred

and saying their fringe players played good football during this tournament will make you support them

Unread 25-02-2007, 06:15 PM
Coracao

we will knock them out of the youth cup.

NFT.

Unread 25-02-2007, 06:16 PM
chorleyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
we will knock them out of the youth cup.

NFT.

hopefully

Unread 25-02-2007, 06:18 PM
Coracao

I'd acually like to see how a team of ours would match up against theirs.

What was their average age, 22?

someone make up our team*, i can't be £#%&!ed

* I.e. with the average being close to 22
Closed Thread