shameful the way fergie treated him
No it wasnt.

Unread 24-02-2007, 07:34 PM
fergieslovechild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan_Tier2
not if he'd managed it properly

He did, his way!

Ronaldo stayed (for another season anyway).

Unread 24-02-2007, 07:46 PM
Tumescent Throb

Jaap Stam was not one of Ferguson's best employees - not one of his employees at all, in fact. And as far as his management of Jaap goes, well he flogged him. Stam opened the dressing room door and Ferguson pushed the stupid bastard through it. Get over it.

Brian Kidd left United halfway through a season. There is no need to say anything else. It doesn't make him a bad person.

I admit that United haven't won anything since Ruud got his transfer.

Unread 24-02-2007, 07:46 PM
waynes ear's

bye bye gary

good player, shit captain, enjoy being bury's receptionist

Unread 24-02-2007, 08:03 PM
Billy Baroo

stan, have you been spiked with angel dust?

we're 9 points clear and the manager is a @#%&! that should be £#%&!ed (off?)

sensational piece of rationalisation

if there was a spat after the game on tuesday due to the argument on the pitch then he exerted his authority

he might think he needs his captain for a trip to the scouse @#%&!s next week and a rest was a good idea, neville wanted to play

the answer is we won't know

half you clowns slag neville for being mouthy and opinionated but as soon as its implied that something has been done to counter it where it matters ie in the changing room, and its a seen as an opportunity to attack the manager

if (and i still don't know if we will), if we win it this year some of you will have to eat your own words, but i bet you'll be celebrating like £#%&! and won't have the humility to admit he has proven you wrong

Unread 24-02-2007, 08:28 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes......oh i say!
Brian Kidd, Fergie said he didn't think Kiddo had it in him to be a manager - who was right?

Ruud, Spat his dummy with Fergie because he got dropped for a cup final, his form was poor before then and he was right to drop him. Ruud has also fallen out with two other managers - coinsidence?

Jaap Stam was stupid to release that book and his involvement with drugs after leaving smelled a bit too.

As for involving his family, yes it's never a good idea.

The horse thing has nothing to do with United, do you think coolmore had never heard of United until they co-owned the rock of gib?

Perhaps he should have gone in 89?

Similar points as I made earlier but they are pretty much lost on some people round here i'm afraid.

Unread 24-02-2007, 08:49 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan_Tier2
he should have gone in 2001
And that has to do with what?

Unread 24-02-2007, 08:51 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
And that has to do with what?
you know, after we won three titles on the bounce