United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-07-2018, 10:20 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunker buster
rashford getting chances

Give us a shout when he drops the lump and gives rashers 4 b2b games..
the lump ..what have you become bunks

Unread 19-07-2018, 10:32 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Rashford getting chances

Give us a shout when he drops the lump and gives rashers 4 B2B games..
Think we may have to score some goals mate.

Unread 19-07-2018, 11:04 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
What he has always done is win League titles. That is why he was hired.

He isn't doing it, and it would be a miracle if he did it with this team of predominantly shitc***s he has assembled.
I know pal. My point exactly. We went with the record. That record has never put any faith in youth

Unread 19-07-2018, 11:17 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
The never-ending Mourinho proxy war on here has me completely lost. Which side is it that now thinks Rashford is shit? I’ve no idea what’s going on.

FWIW I adore him and when I can bear to talk to mates who follow city he’s the only one of our players they’re scared of in the slightest.
it's the pro-Mourinho £#%&!heads that think he's shit.

Yep; have experienced the same from fans of other clubs lad. Everyone always says "how come Rashford doesn't play that much?" They all think it's laughable. Guess why? Because it is. Mourinho has absolutely no idea how to deal with young people because he cannot handle mistakes or people not following his instructions to the absolute letter. He is a lunatic and a £#%&!ing tedious, morose one at that.

Unread 19-07-2018, 11:32 AM
saffers

Never seen anyone call rashers shit on here.

Apart from marlo. Sparky quite a strong critic but he dislikes all our manc players iirc.

Unread 19-07-2018, 11:34 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Apart from marlo. Sparky quite a strong critic but he dislikes all our manc players iirc.
Yep, apparently if you think Rashford is being used correctly to allow him to learn his trade etc then you think he’s shit

Unread 19-07-2018, 11:38 AM
saffers

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Yep, apparently if you think Rashford is being used correctly to allow him to learn his trade etc then you think he’s shit
Very dishonest stuff from these guys time and time again. Bad faith.

Adore rashford as does any real united fan.

Unread 19-07-2018, 11:43 AM
Sparky***

Quote:

I refer you all to my previous post re:rashford

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...5&postcount=60

Unread 19-07-2018, 11:44 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Yes i was in that thread, much truth but a bit too harsh imo.

Unread 19-07-2018, 12:02 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

So he shouldn’t be anywhere near our first team yet he just played in a World Cup, with a team that got the the semis, and didn’t look out of place?

Nonsense as usual on the subject of our young players.

Unread 19-07-2018, 12:59 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
So he shouldn’t be anywhere near our first team yet he just played in a World Cup, with a team that got the the semis, and didn’t look out of place?

Nonsense as usual on the subject of our young players.
No it's not.

Unread 19-07-2018, 01:01 PM
TheFatGoth

Mbappe is better imo...and Kane.

Unread 19-07-2018, 03:12 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Beckham went on loan to Preston for a few weeks pal.

Strange comparison anyway. Momentum is important in a footballer's career. Things that challenged and developed Beckham at the same age may not work for Rashford. And the key question is whether he's being improved. At the moment it doesn't appear so.
Got loads of game time for United and just been to a World Cup. Not bad momentum for a 20 year old. Does the player have any responsibility for improving?

Unread 19-07-2018, 04:20 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Got loads of game time for United and just been to a World Cup. Not bad momentum for a 20 year old. Does the player have any responsibility for improving?
I thought rashfords last season at united was his best ever.

Thing is, I don't think S/side likes mourinho very much. He will NEVER give him credit for anything. It is a fruitless exercise this discussion imo. Very sad tbh.

Unread 19-07-2018, 08:21 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Is this another one of your made up stats pal?

Facts are that Rashers is being used correctly for a player of his age and ability in the modern game. There aren’t many other players in world football at a top club of similar age and ability that are getting the chances he’s getting.

Made up stats. Straight from the Denis Irwell textbook of failing to have an argument

Quote:
I thought rashfords last season at united was his best ever.

Thing is, I don't think S/side likes mourinho very much. He will NEVER give him credit for anything. It is a fruitless exercise this discussion imo. Very sad tbh.
Why would Mourinho get credit where Rashford is concerned? He hasn't developed him at all

Unread 09-12-2018, 12:56 PM
AK14

Found some form recently has Rashers

Unread 09-12-2018, 01:35 PM
Cream

Quote:
Found some form recently has Rashers
Showing great restraint not adding: since Jose pulled his face on camera.

Unread 09-12-2018, 01:55 PM
rustling jimmies

Great player, could be absolutely outstanding for us under the correct guidance...

Unread 09-12-2018, 03:51 PM
S/Side.Red

He's got a great attitude. With Lukaku proving a disappointment I'd love to see us try and develop him properly now. He has so much to his game but leading the line doesn't come naturally to him because he's so rarely been given the chance to grow into it.

Unread 09-12-2018, 03:52 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Anyone who doesn't rate this boy is an idiot and anyone who doesn't love him is a @#%&!.

NFT.
Closed Thread