Originally Posted by Jethro
That forum style
Blue reds

Old 22-05-2018, 07:20 AM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Matic gets on my tits.

He is great positionally and gets the ball back well. When he keeps the game simple he's one of the best players on the pitch. This is what he did at the start of the season.

Now he wants an eternity on the ball and tries to take on players. He normally goes past a couple and either loses it or passes it backwards if he manages to get through. It's bizarre. He must have been hanging around with Pogba too much.
Agreed. Worrying that so many talk of Matic like he’s the second coming. He wouldn’t get near any of our great teams of years past and is miles too slow for City. No more than ok. Experience can get bent.

Old 22-05-2018, 05:07 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
There's only two big trophies we can win and I can't see us getting near winning either of them under Jose
81 PL points this season, even though we were - by general agreement - pretty shit. If you think city almost *have* to do a bit less well next season, there must be a chance on paper.

But that assumes our manager knows what he is doing still

Old 22-05-2018, 06:13 PM
Curtis

I'm not one of the Jose out brigade but the simple fact is; If he doesn't deliver the League and/or the Champions League next season, he'll be sacked. Absolutely no question. Especially if the club invests as heavily as folk are suggesting they will.

Old 22-05-2018, 07:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
I'm not one of the Jose out brigade but the simple fact is; If he doesn't deliver the League and/or the Champions League next season, he'll be sacked. Absolutely no question. Especially if the club invests as heavily as folk are suggesting they will.
Not a certainty IMO, but no improvement on this campaign and I think there is very little doubt.

JM has it all to do.