United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 04-05-2018, 09:20 PM
Lodestar

Another season. A new manager would not improve upon second if brought in next season. You've got to hope Mou has the answers with overhauling the team and changing the approach.

Frustrating, but the club has had worse seasons than this.

Old 04-05-2018, 09:24 PM
f*** KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar View Post
Another season. A new manager would not improve upon second if brought in next season. You've got to hope Mou has the answers with overhauling the team and changing the approach.

Frustrating, but the club has had worse seasons than this.
He's not got any answers ....we have lost to complete shite like Sevilla Huddersfield West Brom Newcastle and f***ing Brighton...its as soul destroying as having Moyes in charge

Old 04-05-2018, 09:25 PM
Sparky***

Presuming that he does get given the boot, who would you have instead? I'm not defending that or him tonight btw, i'm just saying we can't keep ripping up and starting from scratch every 2 years. Considering what we're looking to achieve, who else is out there that could turn it around in 2 years.

Old 04-05-2018, 09:25 PM
dunk

Old 04-05-2018, 09:27 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Presuming that he does get given the boot, who would you have instead? I'm not defending that or him tonight btw, i'm just saying we can't keep ripping up and starting from scratch every 2 years. Considering what we're looking to achieve, who else is out there that could turn it around in 2 years.
Giggsy’s done well with Wales tbf.

Old 04-05-2018, 09:28 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Is Fergie still alive?

Old 04-05-2018, 09:29 PM
f*** KFC

Quote:
Simeone

Old 04-05-2018, 09:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yes, this is the thing.

And there are times when it looks like JM might be worth persevering with for a few more years.......then we get a game like tonight's

Old 04-05-2018, 09:31 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC View Post
Quote:
Simeone

Be good to see fast flowing football return tbf...

Old 04-05-2018, 09:31 PM
Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC View Post
He's not got any answers ....we have lost to complete shite like Sevilla Huddersfield West Brom Newcastle and f***ing Brighton...its as soul destroying as having Moyes in charge
Agreed on teams we've dropped points to this season. That has to improve with consistency.

But you've got to see a reaction from players who were previously dropped, playing for their future at the club etc. He's a defensive minded coach no question, but there were plenty of examples tonight where it was on the players not him in terms of commitment and decision making.