United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 12-12-2015, 01:35 PM
Sparky***

Default *Official Match Thread* - AFC Bournemouth v Man Utd reserves 12/12/15

Team news: We're absolutely £#%&!ed.

Unread 12-12-2015, 01:37 PM
Switching Off

The team

Unread 12-12-2015, 01:41 PM
no fun

Bournemouth 2 United 1

Dunk organising a boycott of Dutch cheese

Dvd of the full game in the Bournemouth souvenir shop by Monday

Unread 12-12-2015, 01:42 PM
puressence

Sparkys team 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unread 12-12-2015, 01:50 PM
woody78

3-2 united

Unread 12-12-2015, 01:59 PM
jem

bit worried about the defence, but everyone seems to think we'll lose. at least it is unlikely to be 0-0. time for a few of our sprinters to turn into leopards.

Unread 12-12-2015, 02:05 PM
My Name is Keith

Have no idea. On paper the 4th top should beat the 4th bottom but the pl is a strange place these days and to top it off, we're injury ravaged and basically completely aots.

A loss though and the United world will be reaching defcon 3. Was at a football tourno in ordsall with a lot of red parents this am and not one was supportive of Lvg. A lot actually despised him. Beginning to think this place is the only supportive lvg enclave left.

We could do with a decent performance and a convincing win to steady the ship but I just can't see it. Fans are fickle and will easily forget their views on lvg if it goes the right way for a couple of matches.

Come on United.

Unread 12-12-2015, 02:07 PM
Wez

Draw

Unread 12-12-2015, 02:09 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Have no idea. On paper the 4th top should beat the 4th bottom but the pl is a strange place these days and to top it off, we're injury ravaged and basically completely aots.

A loss though and the United world will be reaching defcon 3. Was at a football tourno in ordsall with a lot of red parents this am and not one was supportive of Lvg. A lot actually despised him. Beginning to think this place is the only supportive lvg enclave left.

We could do with a decent performance and a convincing win to steady the ship but I just can't see it. Fans are fickle and will easily forget their views on lvg if it goes the right way for a couple of matches.

Come on United.
I think a loss would set the alarm bells ringing even for the cardie crew. 4 wins in 14 games. The manager at Barca, Real, Bayern et al would have been binned. Especially combined with an embarrassing early exit from CL.

Unread 12-12-2015, 02:12 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I think a loss would set the alarm bells ringing even for the cardie crew. 4 wins in 14 games. The manager at Barca, Real, Bayern et al would have been binned. Especially combined with an embarrassing early exit from CL.
Change the record plz.

Unread 12-12-2015, 02:12 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Ask them if they want Gollum back. If they say yes, don't bother speaking to them ever again

Unread 12-12-2015, 02:13 PM
dunk

Quote:
You push that agenda saffers, push it hard with every post, makes not one bit of difference

Unread 12-12-2015, 02:15 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
If we don't win today, it is almost solely because WE HAVE NO £#%&!ING PLAYERS. You know this as well as anybody, of course

Unread 12-12-2015, 02:18 PM
jaffo

Great to see Goldbridge making a start. Pleased for the lad

Unread 12-12-2015, 02:18 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
If we don't win today, it is almost solely because WE HAVE NO £#%&!ING PLAYERS. You know this as well as anybody, of course
AND THE SQUAD SIZE IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF WHO?

I'm not up for lvg bashing for the sake of it but equally can't understand this 'nothing is his fault or responsibility' shit. It's weird.

Unread 12-12-2015, 02:19 PM
Ethers

We won't lose.

Unread 12-12-2015, 02:21 PM
dunk

How many of this arbitrary figure of 14 games have been away from home btw? Feels like we never play at OT these days..

Unread 12-12-2015, 02:22 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Losing with a bunch of kids would be a defining moment, apparently

The slight distinction is that the manager of Barcelona or Bayern would have Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Lewandowski, Mueller, Costa etc.

Not Jesse Lingard, bless him.

Unread 12-12-2015, 02:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
AND THE SQUAD SIZE IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF WHO?

I'm not up for lvg bashing for the sake of it but equally can't understand this 'nothing is his fault or responsibility' shit. It's weird.
If that is a serious question, arguably at least as much woowar and the suits as the manager. No?

I don't think anybody is claiming LvG is responsible for nothing, either. You won't get many defending our tactics against PSV at home, for example.

Unread 12-12-2015, 02:27 PM
dunk

The players ran out of legs against PSV, they were £#%&!ed for the last half hour, all zip gone. That's the injuries/small squad biting us on the arse.

Quite clearly more players were wanted to come in during the summer window, but they couldn't get them. There's definitely be errors in squad building, but whether that was through lack of judgement or inability to get players is open to question.