United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-12-2014, 06:40 PM
Nani

That West Ham thing annoys the £#%&! out of me.

Didn't they need to draw with Wigan at home to stay up...and they lost? Then blame utd and Liverpool who had more important things to worry about

Unread 27-12-2014, 07:11 PM
Szekely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nani
That West Ham thing annoys the £#%&! out of me.

Didn't they need to draw with Wigan at home to stay up...and they lost? Then blame utd and Liverpool who had more important things to worry about

Yep. against a wigan side who had lost SEVEN in a row.

Talk about 'take care of your own business' first.

The awful cretin then described carlos tevez as 'like a murderer out on bail' in his shitty book. Oh yes, what an appropriate comparison. Not only is it potentially compare football to murder, but it doesn't even work. Murderers murder people, what exactly was tevez's crime, even if we take in to account the fact he shouldn't be allowed to play.

Absolute weapon. Hate him.

Unread 27-12-2014, 09:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Pity moyes wasn't available

But he would turn it down waiting for wenger to retire or Maureen to fall out with the Russian gangster and paymaster
Its what he "aspires" to

Unread 27-12-2014, 09:51 PM
Kim Jong-il

I'm looking forward to hearing him back on Talksport me Alan.

Unread 28-12-2014, 02:02 AM
Stickman

He still looks like an 18th century gay.
Closed Thread