United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-06-2014, 04:28 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
City, Chelsea and a counter offer from City.
Arsenal Liverpool City

Unread 28-06-2014, 04:48 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
3 from us. All decreasing in fee.
True

Hello, is that Mr Bartomeu? This is Ed Woodward here from Manchester United? Can we buy Alexis Sanchez? We'll give you £35m pounds?

No

Okay, £20m then?

No

Okay, okay. 1 final offer. £9m pounds. Can't say fairer than that? Hello? Mr Bartomeu? Hello?

I think the line is gone dead Malcolm. Malcolm? Are you alright Malcolm? Hey, what am I doing in a morgue?

Etc....

Unread 28-06-2014, 04:54 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
True

Hello, is that Mr Bartomeu? This is Ed Woodward here from Manchester United? Can we buy Alexis Sanchez? We'll give you £35m pounds?

No

Okay, £20m then?

No

Okay, okay. 1 final offer. £9m pounds. Can't say fairer than that? Hello? Mr Bartomeu? Hello?

I think the line is gone dead Malcolm. Malcolm? Are you alright Malcolm? Hey, what am I doing in a morgue?

Etc....
You've been banned right? Woodward aint £#%&!ing about

Unread 28-06-2014, 08:29 PM
wiganste

He can't wear Alan Partridge shorts if he signs for us ffs

Unread 28-06-2014, 08:34 PM
saffers

Think he'd choose us out of United, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Absolute foregone conclusion if we were in CL but i don't think that matters THAT much, we're United, we've got lvg and we could outbid those guys on wages easily.

Unread 28-06-2014, 08:35 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Unread 28-06-2014, 08:35 PM
ryanMUFC

Was never that arsed about him but id rather him be on our side than theirs.

Unread 28-06-2014, 08:36 PM
ralph

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
He can't wear Alan Partridge shorts if he signs for us ffs

Loves his own thighs the little bastard

Unread 28-06-2014, 08:45 PM
Aman27deep

70m quid will easily see both the Chileans unite at United. Equalizer will make it happen imo.

Unread 28-06-2014, 08:45 PM
andyroo

The glove

Unread 28-06-2014, 08:48 PM
Vedder

Unread 28-06-2014, 08:53 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
As long as its United or arsenil it'll be fine. wont add as much to arsenal as he could at pool.

Be embarrassing for the dippers to lose suarez to barca and not manage to get sanchez. theyre all convinced hes part of the deal, just as they were convinced 2 weeks ago suarez would stay.

Schneiderlin is quite meh. Still shocked arsene wenger rejected fabregas.

Unread 28-06-2014, 09:11 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
Well we're not getting Rodriguez, so best to stick to realistic targets like Sanchez.
£#%&! you. I'm not done with fantasy yet. Reality can £#%&! off until August at least.

Unread 29-06-2014, 04:28 PM
Pop

Smalling!

Unread 29-06-2014, 04:29 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Smalling!

If it meant we signed all those other players, I would be happy to play Pat Butcher at CB tbh.

Unread 01-07-2014, 07:33 PM
Pop

Zubizaretta today: Regarding the future of Alexis Sanchez, there have been offers for the player. But I do not know how it will all end, we are looking for a solution which will be best for everyone.

Unread 01-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Zubizaretta today: Regarding the future of Alexis Sanchez, there have been offers for the player. But I do not know how it will all end, we are looking for a solution which will be best for everyone.
We want him to go to Liverpool to make Suarez cheaper but he is refusing to go there.

Unread 02-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Pop

rawk:

Quote:
- Someone needs to send Alexis a video of us tearing them a new arse hole at Anfield, 4-0 after 20 minutes. Oh, and them getting rimmed by Manchester City and Chelsea, utter collapse. They also need to send him the pictures of all the players they've had worth anything, and what's happened to them since joining Arsenal, and after leaving. There is absolutely NO footballing reason why a player would join them over us, NONE. Even Wenger seems to have lost his touch.

- For me, a player with no affiliation to either club should be choosing Liverpool over Arsenal 9 times out of 10

- If Monaco can sign Falcao, I see absolutely no reason why we can't sign Sanchez.

- After playing in front of the Kop I can guarantee any players heart will be 100% in it.

- I don't how we can say we are superior to Arsenal currently....

- We are Liverpool

- Watching Sanchez play one thing stands out, he loves his football. Any one who loves his football is going to be in heaven playing in Anfield especially on European nights

- Play hiscards right and he could be the spearhead of the historic team that wins our 19th

- One season in the Champions League doesnt neccessarily give us the ability to sign the top tier of players....

- The difference is Brendan Rodgers
Etc, etc....

£#%&!ers.

Unread 02-07-2014, 03:25 PM
Jethro

Their fall from grace is going to be spectacular

Unread 02-07-2014, 03:35 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
- Watching Sanchez play one thing stands out, he loves his football. Any one who loves his football is going to be in heaven playing in Anfield especially on European nights

Biggest footballing myth going

Scouse @#%&!s
Closed Thread