United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Will you bother watching United's remaining League fixtures?
Yes. Come on David Moyes... 22 44.90%
No. £#%&! you Moyes you @#%&!. 8 16.33%
Viva Ronaldo 19 38.78%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 11-04-2014, 08:06 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Bit of a smacked arse thread tbh.

another one... Just what we need

Unread 11-04-2014, 08:09 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenwrightsWallet
Are you talking man for man or just current form?
Coleman, Baines, Barclay, mirales, lukaku, ....would all get in our team ATM....and your lesser players are motivated to £#%&!, something our @#%&! of a manager can't achieve

Unread 11-04-2014, 08:15 PM
woody78

If i wasn't going on holiday i would definitely watch them all .
Luckily i'm in mexico for the last 2 weeks of the season

Unread 11-04-2014, 08:21 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
another one... Just what we need
Only watching 'your team' when there's something to play for/win is pretty tragic. Its like city fan pre-sheikh mentality.

Unread 11-04-2014, 08:24 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Coleman, Baines, Barclay, mirales, lukaku, ....would all get in our team ATM....and your lesser players are motivated to £#%&!, something our @#%&! of a manager can't achieve
They would get in your side because of your current form not because they are better players

Your talking about the same squad (Added Mata) who won the league last season

Moyes is scared to let his teams play, Its like a military exercise with him

Unread 11-04-2014, 08:26 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Of course I'll be watching. What else am I going to moan about?

Unread 11-04-2014, 08:27 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
They would get in your side because of your current form not because they are better players

Your talking about the same squad (Added Mata) who won the league last season

Moyes is scared to let his teams play, Its like a military exercise with him
Yep and he's comical Ali.

I wonder how the £#%&! you lot always looked so motivated and gave us hard games at Goodison down the years - it must have been down to your fans and the players wanting to beat us because it sure as £#%&! wasn't Moyes motivating them.

Unread 11-04-2014, 08:37 PM
Zorg

I'd rather eat live toads. But I'll probably still watch tbh.

Unread 11-04-2014, 08:43 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
Yep and he's comical Ali.

I wonder how the £#%&! you lot always looked so motivated and gave us hard games at Goodison down the years - it must have been down to your fans and the players wanting to beat us because it sure as £#%&! wasn't Moyes motivating them.
I think if you look at his Derby record and any pressure games like an F.A cup semi or must win league game we almost always failed to win

Martinez needs one more win this season to surpass Moyes highest points total at Everton (We have 5 games left)

Unread 11-04-2014, 08:45 PM
no fun

Quote:
I think if you look at his Derby record and any pressure games like an F.A cup semi or must win league game we almost always failed to win

Martinez needs one more win this season to surpass Moyes highest points total at Everton (We have 5 games left)
Well that's £#%&!ing nailed on to be against us isn't it ?

Unread 11-04-2014, 08:46 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
We have Sunderland tomorrow so I £#%&!ing hope not

Unread 11-04-2014, 08:47 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Unread 11-04-2014, 08:47 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:

But you are a team in transition with a new manager...how is this possible you are doing better than last season

Unread 11-04-2014, 08:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
That game at Goodison is going to be one long 90 minute piss take from the Everton fans.

On the one hand you can't blame them because it must be funny to watch another team suffer under this dour @#%&! - but on the other hand they're still playing with the team he put together so they may shock us and show him a bit of respect. I doubt it somehow.

Unread 11-04-2014, 08:48 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:

At least he got you to a cup final when Ferguson kindly rested Rooney and Ronaldo. You're quite lucky under Martinez, you've loaned out players that are probably better than anyone Moyes has signed for you in that position.

Can see you getting the 3 points against us if it means breaking some kind of record.

Unread 11-04-2014, 08:52 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
That game at Goodison is going to be one long 90 minute piss take from the Everton fans.

On the one hand you can't blame them because it must be funny to watch another team suffer under this dour @#%&! - but on the other hand they're still playing with the team he put together so they may shock us and show him a bit of respect. I doubt it somehow.
Spot on

Even Stones who is coming through now was a Moyes signing, For all his faults he could spot a player, Coleman being a prime example (Cost 60k)

I hope we don't give him shit as he dragged us from the brink but football fans are very fickle

Unread 11-04-2014, 08:54 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyescaust
These matches are not dead rubbers in moyes eyes.

He will want to win them so he can say he has won seven league matches in a row.

Don't expect to see any young players being given a chance.

It will be cleverley, fellaini, fletcher over the likes of rothwell, pearson etc.
So did Sexton at the end of the 1980/81 season - didn't stop him getting the sack days later

But.......but........I thought Man United didn't do that sort of thing??

Unread 11-04-2014, 08:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Spot on

Even Stones who is coming through now was a Moyes signing, For all his faults he could spot a player, Coleman being a prime example (Cost 60k)

I hope we don't give him shit as he dragged us from the brink but football fans are very fickle
I'm sure we'll be treated to evening of piss-taking. And rightly so tbh, its nothing more than the club deserves for being such wretched awful shit-houses.

Unread 11-04-2014, 09:13 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

If it's on I will , no streams and have turned down tickets recently.

Unread 11-04-2014, 09:20 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

As unlikely as it is, if united do score/win, no doubt the soft £#%&!ers will be doing what they normally do, making official complaints to the authorities about our celebrating players.
Closed Thread