United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-03-2013, 09:15 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Rooney: "I'm not shit!"

Quote:
"The age I am at now is the time when most players start to peak. From now and across the next four or five years. Hopefully that will be the case and the team will benefit from that.

“I haven’t played as many games as I normally would have at this point in the season and I do feel fresh and ready for that battle until the end of the season.

"It has been a bit of a stop-start season for me with a couple of injuries, which has been a bit disappointing. I just want to keep myself fit until the end of the season now and play a part in as many games as I can to help the team be successful.”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...al-Madrid.html

G2H. Delighted for MJ, as always.

Need a classic 'Big Dawg' performance from Wazzoh tomorrow night

Unread 04-03-2013, 09:19 PM
Mr_Ed

We'll rather than bleating to the press about he he can try doing it on the £#%&!ing pitch tomorrow!

Unread 04-03-2013, 09:20 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
We'll rather than bleating to the press about he he can try doing it on the £#%&!ing pitch tomorrow!
chance would be a fine thing

Unread 04-03-2013, 09:22 PM
Aman27deep

He should have saved that 4th goal for Tuesday.

Unread 04-03-2013, 09:22 PM
The Watcher

Exclamation

He managed to terrify Bayern Munich for half an hour with only one working foot tbf. His best performance so far this season was in the derby. Need him to rise to the occasion again.

Unread 04-03-2013, 09:23 PM
aardvark

hope he's not too shackled by tactics tomoz

Unread 04-03-2013, 09:26 PM
saffers

Rooney has a better record in CL knockouts than Messi and Ronaldo tbf. #mjrammers

Unread 04-03-2013, 09:28 PM
Sparky***

if we get a pen tomorrow don't let that £#%&!ing wiggy fat @#%&! anywhere near it

Unread 04-03-2013, 09:29 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
if we get a pen tomorrow don't let that £#%&!ing wiggy fat @#%&! anywhere near it
This. I'd be more comfortable if David de Gea took it than him.

Unread 04-03-2013, 09:31 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
He managed to terrify Bayern Munich for half an hour with only one working foot tbf. His best performance so far this season was in the derby. Need him to rise to the occasion again.
He was unstoppable that season. Well, until he was actually stopped in Germany

Unread 04-03-2013, 09:34 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
He was unstoppable that season. Well, until he was actually stopped in Germany
Unplayable in San Siro during the previous round. Terrified the Milan defence. I'd waited all my life to see United go there and kick the shit out of them. Great night.

He needs to stop playing like a £#%&!er tbh. These days, even when he's good, he spends half the game impersonating a %@#$&!.

Unread 04-03-2013, 09:36 PM
Jack Duckworth

got a feeling rooney will have a big say tomorrow night

Unread 04-03-2013, 09:37 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
got a feeling rooney will have a big say tomorrow night
sent off giving away a 90th min penalty which ronny steps up to score the winner

Unread 04-03-2013, 09:38 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Unplayable in San Siro during the previous round. Terrified the Milan defence. I'd waited all my life to see United go there and kick the shit out of them. Great night.

He needs to stop playing like a £#%&!er tbh. These days, even when he's good, he spends half the game impersonating a %@#$&!.
Agree. He seemed to step it up a couple of gears and look like the crazed teenager he was when he broke onto the scene. Genuinely running at defenders and bullying them all over the £#%&!ing shop. His best season for us that, despite the unfortunate ending. We'd have won the big one again if it wasn't for that injury imo.

Sense a big game tomorrow from him ( )

Unread 04-03-2013, 09:38 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
sent off giving away a 90th min penalty which ronny steps up to score the winner
was thinking more of a two-footed lunge on the half way line after the ref refuses to give a free-kick for him, tbh.

Unread 04-03-2013, 09:40 PM
Jack Duckworth

remember how well he played against us at OT for everton? he was unplayable; he didn't give a £#%&!. i've never seen a young player play so fearlessly against us.

Unread 04-03-2013, 09:42 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Agree. He seemed to step it up a couple of gears and look like the crazed teenager he was when he broke onto the scene. Genuinely running at defenders and bullying them all over the £#%&!ing shop. His best season for us that, despite the unfortunate ending. We'd have won the big one again if it wasn't for that injury imo.
It's amazing what happens when a manager tells a supremely gifted striker to play as a striker and stay high up the pitch.

Unread 05-03-2013, 07:50 AM
believe

nailed on red tonight.

Unread 05-03-2013, 07:55 AM
jem

rooney is a big game player and we need a big game from him.

bench it is then.

Unread 05-03-2013, 09:56 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

I've been seeing it the other way lately; he spends half the match impersonating a %@#$&! and then you realise he actually managed to assist/score/or both.
Closed Thread