Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
"Diffusion of star power"
I believe that is referring to us selling this magnificent bastard

Unread 18-12-2012, 10:16 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
bet brenton's on the phone to princeton already, offering to pay for his own travel.
hes the kind of bloke that would put NVQ after his name, if he had any

Unread 18-12-2012, 10:43 PM
borsuk

is that 'ring changes - week to week' on the right?

Unread 18-12-2012, 10:53 PM
My Name is Keith

Feels more and more like his last year.

Unread 18-12-2012, 11:10 PM
waynes ear's

why have you £#%&!ers not photoshopped the living piss out of that blackboard yet?

Unread 18-12-2012, 11:33 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
why have you £#%&!ers not photoshopped the living piss out of that blackboard yet?
Pop did but it's been deleted for some reason

Unread 18-12-2012, 11:44 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
'stars' / 'other players'

bet it says 'shit@#%&!s' if you wind the board round slightly.

Quote:
bet brenton's on the phone to princeton already, offering to pay for his own travel.
mourinho's right into all that shit as well, which i didn't really know until i watched that ITV programme the other week. they showed a close up of a flow chart in his office which included the word 'operationalisation'.

Unread 18-12-2012, 11:44 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Feels more and more like his last year.
yep, getting ready for the speaking circuit

i remember the three before saf. £#%&! me, it's another £#%&!ing world, don't think anyone who's grown up not knowing another manager knows what that fella's done for the club. a season without winning owt and people call for him to go ffs

what he's achieved is almost taken for granted these days, like the kind of success we've had and are still having is just to be expected. it's not, it's fragile, dreading the day he goes tbh.

Unread 19-12-2012, 12:08 AM
Sloppy

Unread 19-12-2012, 12:20 AM
Sloppy

Unread 19-12-2012, 12:42 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

"Consistency Helps"

Get the Tombola out!

Unread 19-12-2012, 12:50 AM
andyroo

Whoever this Phil Jackson @#%&! is... does he look good in a pair of shorts?

Unread 19-12-2012, 12:51 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

what would he get a pop on the speakers circuit? presume he'd be on the A list, ex presidents, tony b liar types. He does quite like rubbing shoulders with the movers and shakers too.

Unread 19-12-2012, 01:02 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
yep, getting ready for the speaking circuit

i remember the three before saf. £#%&! me, it's another £#%&!ing world, don't think anyone who's grown up not knowing another manager knows what that fella's done for the club. a season without winning owt and people call for him to go ffs

what he's achieved is almost taken for granted these days, like the kind of success we've had and are still having is just to be expected. it's not, it's fragile, dreading the day he goes tbh.

Nobody would disagree with any of that, which is why Mourinho has to be the logical replacement.
He can handle the expectation & he'll create a siege mentality worthy of Sir Fragile himself.
+ the current squad would all love to play for him.

There isn't any £#%&!er here that wants Fergie to go, but he's in his seventies now. Nothing lasts forever sadly

Unread 19-12-2012, 01:14 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

some people just like to show how much they love faggie
i just want him to enjoy a retirement before he dies

and northers serves up a slice of logic pie

Unread 19-12-2012, 01:28 AM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

big froggle

Unread 19-12-2012, 01:31 AM
Sparky***

i know we all have our jokes on here and i like to join in with a bit of froggie based bantz.

but £#%&! me he is the mac daddy of all time and i wish he was 30 years younger.

Unread 19-12-2012, 01:33 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i know we all have our jokes on here and i like to join in with a bit of froggie based bantz.

but £#%&! me he is the mac daddy of all time and i wish he was 30 years younger.
This

It'd be nice to see him retire and enjoy life, maybe do a bit of punditry or something.

Unread 19-12-2012, 01:48 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

Unread 19-12-2012, 01:48 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

'join in'

but agreed pol
Closed Thread