United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-12-2012, 10:01 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
No way he just retires. Firstly, he'll certainly write another book covering the last decade, and probably put a lot of energy into that. Then he'll have his pick of big initiatives and projects to join as a consultant or board member or president.
The clue is in this Harvard gig. He'll embark on a never ending, moneyspinning, worldwide tour giving talks on his career and management philosophy ...plus a cushy United ambassador role chucked in, no doubt.

I think he'll go at the end of the season.

Unread 21-12-2012, 10:11 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
I'm sure he said, when he's out, he wants out fully.

He thought Sir matt hanging about the place, did no favours to the future managers.
I agree, that's why neither of the options I posited involved United.

Unread 21-12-2012, 10:19 PM
History

Quote:
I agree, that's why neither of the options I posited involved United.
Thought you meant board member of united.

Unread 21-12-2012, 10:35 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Thought you meant board member of united.
Yeah, I should have been clearer. More likely some big corporation that will pay him just for his name and literally throw money at him.

Unread 21-12-2012, 11:54 PM
Cream

Quote:
Yeah, I should have been clearer. More likely some big corporation that will pay him just for his name and literally throw money at him.
Money mad is freg.

Been doing business talks for years, eldest lad works for Goldman Sachs.

http://www.efinancialnews.com/story/...ompanies-house
Closed Thread