United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-04-2009, 03:28 PM
elephantstone

I sorted him for 2 for the everton game apart from turnin up an hour late and getting sick on my mate's shoes he is sound

Unread 23-04-2009, 03:44 PM
Father Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I was surprised by Ipswich, the 2 year contract would indicate that they want him to get them in to the premiership and then they will probably go for a more experienced manager
Sensible move by Ipswich as he won't last more than a couple of years at the most. Amazed at the way history is being rewritten in this thread. It was a shambolic end at Sunderland - Keane didn't appear to have a clue.

Unread 23-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas
Sensible move by Ipswich as he won't last more than a couple of years at the most. Amazed at the way history is being rewritten in this thread. It was a shambolic end at Sunderland - Keane didn't appear to have a clue.
Cheers Mick

Unread 23-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I bet if I knew Koppas in real life we'd be mates.

Unread 23-04-2009, 03:51 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas
Don't think anyone is denying he saw his arse by the end. But he did fantastically to get them to that position in the first place. From second bottom in the Championship to beating Newcastle for the first time in about 30 years. Impressive, even the Keane haters must admit that much

Unread 23-04-2009, 03:56 PM
Switching Off

Nowt to see here....

Unread 23-04-2009, 03:57 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I sorted him for 2 for the everton game apart from turnin up an hour late and getting sick on my mate's shoes he is sound
I didn't turn up late. He said he was at the Torch and I went there. I then tried phoning him but I couldn't hear him. Then my mate phoned him as he has better hearing than me - then he told him he was at turnstile D so we went there - running through everyone to get there.

I don't think he fully trusted me -asked for your surname. Couldn't say "stoney"?

Unread 23-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Ether

£#%&!ing hell, taxi for Switchers please

Unread 23-04-2009, 03:58 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I bet if I knew Koppas in real life we'd be mates.
We would be great friends. Could have sleepovers and lend each other t-shirts and everything.

Unread 23-04-2009, 04:06 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
We would be great friends. Could have sleepovers and lend each other t-shirts and everything.
If you took a lend of my t-shirts that would be the end of the friendship tbh. I'm not into that kind of thing.
Basically what I'd be looking for is to get blitzed, get sick on stoners mates etc.

Unread 23-04-2009, 04:10 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
If you took a lend of my t-shirts that would be the end of the friendship tbh. I'm not into that kind of thing.
Basically what I'd be looking for is to get blitzed, get sick on stoners mates etc.
Try this

Unread 23-04-2009, 04:23 PM
koppas

Quote:
I don't get stoned. Can I just rack up instead and talk shit all night? Not much of a change I know...

Unread 23-04-2009, 04:24 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
I don't get stoned. Can I just rack up instead and talk shit all night? Not much of a change I know...
That's what the rest of them do so yeah no probs.
Don't be too english though if you know what I mean. That's a real put off sometimes.

Unread 23-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
£#%&!ing hell, taxi for Switchers please
what did he post? the fanny has deleted it now. keano wouldn't like that.

Unread 23-04-2009, 06:01 PM
Ashley's Grime

Ipswich - Newcastle next season! Although I'm sure Shearer will have £#%&!ed off by then.
Closed Thread