United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-09-2022, 05:31 PM
no fun

I think we are getting a bit ahead of ourselves with this no socks witch hunt

I know from experience that you can buy trainer socks at sports direct in broadheath that if worn correctly can create the illusion of “no socks”

They are sold in packs of 5…..being a man of discerning taste I have only black pairs, but they are available in other colours

So before the likes of sueders start a campaign that could ultimately hound ETH out of the job, let’s get the FACTS

Unread 05-09-2022, 05:32 PM
ragnorak

My adoring eyes have yet to make it so far down his bod but I am alarmed by the lack of sockage

might he be wearing those hidden ninja socks the young people like?

Unread 05-09-2022, 05:33 PM
Bunker Buster

Exclamation

Trainer socks ? Socks to wear with trainers ?

Unread 05-09-2022, 05:34 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I think we are getting a bit ahead of ourselves with this no socks witch hunt

I know from experience that you can buy trainer socks at sports direct in broadheath that if worn correctly can create the illusion of “no socks”

They are sold in packs of 5…..being a man of discerning taste I have only black pairs, but they are available in other colours

So before the likes of sueders start a campaign that could ultimately hound ETH out of the job, let’s get the FACTS
What’s wrong with just wearing socks ffs?

Do you want people to see your ankle bracelet?

Genuinely never understood it. #Socks4eva

Unread 05-09-2022, 05:37 PM
Sapien

Socks are one of the foundations of civilisation imo. His sockless approach is tantamount to anarchy.

Unread 05-09-2022, 05:38 PM
Ethers

He’s got nice athletic ankles and wants to show them off, nothing wrong with that imo? Better than Ralf and his OAP cankles

Unread 05-09-2022, 05:46 PM
Pop

They are what he was wearing yesterday. Look shit tbh.

No socks, even ankle/trainer socks. Might be worth checking his hard drive tbh.

Unread 05-09-2022, 05:58 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Have you seen him with hair? Brad Pitt eat your heart out

Makes these sartorial issues all the more egregious imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Hasn't done City any harm....
They're used to it though. Its pretty much a prerequisite to get a coaching job there.

Unread 05-09-2022, 06:00 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
What’s wrong with just wearing socks ffs?

Do you want people to see your ankle bracelet?

Genuinely never understood it. #Socks4eva
Oh here they are Wayne Hemingway and Laurence Llewelyn Bowen

If you are wearing shorts, and wear normal socks with trainers, you look like;

* a resident of a Wythenshawe sink estate
* someone on the way to the adult day care centre who’s been dressed by their mam
* a combination of both

Trainer socks when wearing shorts are essential. When wearing long kecks it’s also acceptable

Steve coppell lasted less than 40 days at Maine rd……if the northern quarter ponces on this forum continue their persecution ETH won’t be far behind

Unread 05-09-2022, 06:03 PM
atticusgrinch

Such a cruel affliction.

Unread 05-09-2022, 06:16 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Such a cruel affliction.
Wow. Heart pounding tackle.

Maybe Dutch hair is the equivalent of the firefly? An ephemeral thing of great beauty but sadly, short lived? Look at Daly’s tale of woe after such an incredible time.

Tenners must look at himself everyday and console himself that it is better to have lived with such amazing hair and lost it then to never have had such great hair in the first place. Not sure though.

Baldness is a cruel cruel mistress. Debilitating.

Unread 05-09-2022, 06:16 PM
suedeshoes

Wear socks. If you insist/are Dutch/own denim shorts, don't wear socks. Never wear 'trainer' socks

Unread 05-09-2022, 06:19 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Wear socks. If you insist/are Dutch/own denim shorts, don't wear socks. Never wear 'trainer' socks
Sueders is Fred’s official sartorial advisor and there you have it. Boom.

Trainer socks are made to be paired with 3/4 length kecks. End of. You do the math.

Unread 05-09-2022, 06:22 PM
no fun

Quote:
Sueders is Fred’s official sartorial advisor and there you have it. Boom.

Trainer socks are made to be paired with 3/4 length kecks. End of. You do the math.
Look, I don’t want to open up old wounds, but sueders had a bit of a medical issue a while back which may well have impaired his judgement

Unread 05-09-2022, 06:26 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Look, I don’t want to open up old wounds, but sueders had a bit of a medical issue a while back which may well have impaired his judgement
My comment that you quoted proves that my sartorial cognitive function remains impeccable. You crack on with your 5-for-five-pound micro-socks.

Unread 05-09-2022, 06:27 PM
Pop

Flat cap, gets worse

He'd BETTER be wearing a big ankle sock on his head under it.

Unread 05-09-2022, 06:40 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Flat cap, gets worse

Jeez. From bad to worse.

He’s in that very awkward place in which he thinks he knows a bit about how to dress and pushes looks that he thinks cut it. But it portrays an unfounded and evidently unjustifiable confidence.

With fashion - I think you either go for it if you know your shit or you give up entirely. Ole gave up entirely. I more or less have too.

This is an absolute horror show eye bleed of a man thinking he’s fashionable but evidently not having the foggiest about it.

Finding it hard to ignore these kind of crimes but I’ll persevere.

Unread 05-09-2022, 07:00 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Flat cap, gets worse

That is some king shit right there. He’s obviously a massive PB fan. I wonder if he got it from Garrison Tailors, the official Peaky Blinders clothing outlet. For just £69 you can buy the official hats and feel like a Shelby.

Here’s a picture of me nailing the Arthur Shelby look last week:

Would love a night out on the town with Erik. Whiskey on the house, or the house burns down, right Erik lad?

Unread 05-09-2022, 07:22 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Wow. Heart pounding tackle.

Maybe Dutch hair is the equivalent of the firefly? An ephemeral thing of great beauty but sadly, short lived? Look at Daly’s tale of woe after such an incredible time.

Tenners must look at himself everyday and console himself that it is better to have lived with such amazing hair and lost it then to never have had such great hair in the first place. Not sure though.

Baldness is a cruel cruel mistress. Debilitating.
One day he's rocking the Brad Pitt look and fighting them off with a rubber truncheon, the next day he's looking at a hairy plughole and a life with a chrome dome.

And they say there's a god?

Unread 05-09-2022, 08:05 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
One day he's rocking the Brad Pitt look and fighting them off with a rubber truncheon, the next day he's looking at a hairy plughole and a life with a chrome dome.

And they say there's a god?
We've all been there
Closed Thread