United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:47 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Nope. Just bored of you. You're one-note and tiresome.
Then use the functions provided by the php forum board...

Have fun out there.....

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:50 PM
silv

rouge on rouge violence here... s2c.

£#%&!ing claret all over the shop. reeks of cheap coke and hangovers. sh4ntz etc.

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:52 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

Carnage on here today
Just no need for it imo, Pal.

You write something re the topic, bit of exaggeration thrown in for (hopefully) amusing reading and then in comes Captain No-Films to pour cold water on it. Doesnt actually address the point. Nope just the style. Bunks has declared it as just noise, everyone. Let's all move on.

Ah, balls to it.

Laterz

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:54 PM
BarryX

Jose: makes a statement to intentionally create an 'us and them' attitude (whilst shielding his players from public criticism).

Roy: comes out with an immediate response which perpetuates Mourinho's intention.

Conclusion: By criticising what Jose said, Agent Keano actually helped him achieve his goal and maintains his top red status.

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:54 PM
silv

Quote:

You write something re the topic, bit of exaggeration thrown in for (hopefully) amusing reading and then in comes Captain No-Films to pour cold water on it. Doesnt actually address the point. Nope just the style. Bunks has declared it as just noise, everyone. Let's all move on.

Ah, balls to it.

Laterz

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:55 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Ah, balls to it.

Laterz

Sounds like an announce.....

Unread 17-03-2017, 01:56 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Emotional fella with anger issues and live TV. Like Keano but I never see the same feeling in defending utd, even when he is surrounded by smug abu imbeciles.

Unread 17-03-2017, 02:09 PM
thrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
theres speaking your mind if what your saying doesn't reek of bitterness . roy keane cant let utd go wont let go , hes a failed pisspoor manager than no £#%&!er likes . tbf he became a non entity after his nani should have been red carded v Madrid quotes 4 years
You're the only non-entity I can think of here you fat, disgusting, turkey-titted shit box

Unread 17-03-2017, 02:09 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
José making Young carry it

Probably why Young had to take his shirt off near the end of the match his energy was drained.

Unread 17-03-2017, 02:13 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
You're the only non-entity I can think of here you fat, disgusting, turkey-titted shit box
love it ..your one contribution to the forum ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
love Jose, but I love Keano more.

In summary, I don't care.
Another storm in a teacup that our gormless Press will be all over for a few days until the next piece of nonsense takes centre stage.

Mourinhos Press Conference today -

"Jose...what is the situation with Rooney?"
"Jose, Roy Keane was very outspoken on TV last night blah blah blah.."

im sure none of them have a clue who you are ..#@&%!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
someone is going to get doorstepped at this rate

just calm the £#%&! down
st paddys day is it .. ten men ..

Unread 17-03-2017, 02:19 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
love it ..your one contribution to the forum ..
Then he's got an amazing conversion ratio...

Unread 17-03-2017, 02:20 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Jose: makes a statement to intentionally create an 'us and them' attitude (whilst shielding his players from public criticism).

Roy: comes out with an immediate response which perpetuates Mourinho's intention.

Conclusion: By criticising what Jose said, Agent Keano actually helped him achieve his goal and maintains his top red status.

Sooner better than later you will have to realize Jose has been, is now and always will be a whiner look at the way he responds to the question of referees. Truly pathetic. Fergie would never back down from that.

Unread 17-03-2017, 02:24 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Mou is saying the same stuff Van Gaal was hammered for. Also fact.
who was van gaal hammered by? have you got a link to roy keane or anyone else laying into him with a similar gusto on ITV for example?

also if van gaal did get hammered you would have been defending him or at least rationalising? maybe you have a link to some of that?

Unread 17-03-2017, 02:26 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOE1948
Sooner better than later you will have to realize Jose has been, is now and always will be a whiner look at the way he responds to the question of referees. Truly pathetic. Fergie would never back down from that.
Yep, you wouldn't have seen Ferguson ever whining about fixtures.

Unread 17-03-2017, 02:27 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Unread 17-03-2017, 02:28 PM
Ethers

Who was Van Gaal hammered by

Unread 17-03-2017, 02:29 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
who was van gaal hammered by? have you got a link to roy keane or anyone else laying into him with a similar gusto on ITV for example?

also if van gaal did get hammered you would have been defending him or at least rationalising? maybe you have a link to some of that?
He is thinking of that fat little man at the news conference :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Did I say anything about fixtures? Unless referees mean fixtures to you.

Unread 17-03-2017, 02:37 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
You're a boring @#%&!.

Address the point, put me on ignore or £#%&! off
Good lord. Utter bedlam

Snidey Friday in full flow

Unread 17-03-2017, 02:38 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Quote:
Ferguson said: "I've been saying this for a few months, but our programme didn't do us any favours and I think we have been handicapped by the Premier League in the fixture list.
"They tell me it's not planned. I've got my doubts. I'm not saying what they do down there, but next year we will be sending somebody to see how it happens, I can assure you. I just don't understand how you can get the fixtures like that."

Unread 17-03-2017, 02:38 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Who was Van Gaal hammered by
yeah exactly, come on s/side, who was he hammered by and what did you have to say about it?
Closed Thread