Team Jose 4 Life 58 78.38%
Send the miserable @#%&! to Paris 16 21.62%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 15-02-2018, 09:57 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Obviously he knows the lad who has been nailing his missus is on the way. Doesn't stop Mou picking him in the meantime.

Chelsea fans probably reaching in desperation. Bet most of them didn't care when he left.
Well, if he knows he's on the way, he's definitely going to leave anyways so, they're not reaching in desperation really and it's solely down to Mourinho why he was sold. That was my point.

Agreed though, should have picked him more in the meantime.

Salah is the real puzzler though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Glad we agree pal

Jose out

Aye, can't wait to spend all that money in compensation to get rid of him and then spend even more money to buy the forum's darling out of his contract at Spurs.
The value era of transfers could be making a return if that's the case..

Unread 15-02-2018, 10:01 AM
andyroo

From value to Lukaku and Pogba.

My, how we've grown.

Unread 15-02-2018, 10:03 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
From value to Lukaku and Pogba.

My, how we've grown.
Be selling Pogba soon if reports in France are anything to go.

Unread 15-02-2018, 10:05 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
If I had to choose between martial and pogba leaving or Jose that’s no choice at all. Jose out.

Unread 15-02-2018, 10:10 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
That one I wouldn't blame Mou on tbh.

Yes there's a positional issue but if the lad doesn't want to make the effort to match the hype then £#%&! him. Paris would be a good fit.

Unread 15-02-2018, 10:17 AM
MUFC One Love

There is still some strange decisions being made and too much faith put in some average players who've been here for years but he has done a decent job so far all considered. Obviously if he finishes outside the top 4 this season, or even 4th it's not good enough but I fancy Utd to finish minimum 3rd but probably second.

Only thing that will stop them is if they get destabilised by that #@&%! Raiola.

If he is still making some of these decisions next season after another window to get his team right then questions need to be asked. It isn't even like he's defensive, the main issue with Pogba is people want an extra midfielder played to free him up. That's 3 midfielders and means we lose a number 10. I agree it gets the best out of Pogba but I see Mourinho's point on it.

Unread 15-02-2018, 10:21 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

if PSG came in with 100m ish you'd have to snap their hands off.

+ Jose?

Oh lord.

Unread 15-02-2018, 10:26 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

+ Jose?

Oh lord.
Each of them would be "it's me or him" though. Either way we'd be stuck with one of them.

Unread 15-02-2018, 10:30 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Each of them would be "it's me or him" though. Either way we'd be stuck with one of them.
Stuck with Pogba Hes a fooking great player (when played in in position) and youze are all idiots.

Unread 15-02-2018, 10:33 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

+ Jose?

Oh lord.
What sort of lunatic would sell a player of Pogba's quality?

Undisputed that he needs to put in a shift but he's an outrageous talent that we should be able to get the best out of.

Mourinho continues to be his own worst enemy while simultaneously making baby-step progress (through spending plenty mostly).

I'd much prefer to have someone like Maurizio Sarri in playing great football but Utd seem happy enough to give Jose a new contract so until he has his meltdown in 6-8 months or so we'll have to endure it.

Hopefully the summer will see a couple of huge upgrades arrive. I like his recruitment, just a shame about how we deploy them.

Unread 15-02-2018, 10:38 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
Stuck with Pogba Hes a fooking great player (when played in in position) and youze are all idiots.
True, especially the idiots bit. But PSG aren't going to make all our problems go away. Grateful for Di María though.

Unread 15-02-2018, 10:43 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
What sort of lunatic would sell a player of Pogba's quality?

Undisputed that he needs to put in a shift but he's an outrageous talent that we should be able to get the best out of.

Mourinho continues to be his own worst enemy while simultaneously making baby-step progress (through spending plenty mostly).

I'd much prefer to have someone like Maurizio Sarri in playing great football but Utd seem happy enough to give Jose a new contract so until he has his meltdown in 6-8 months or so we'll have to endure it.

Hopefully the summer will see a couple of huge upgrades arrive. I like his recruitment, just a shame about how we deploy them.
yeah I suppose you're right pal. I would give pogba a second chance with a new manager. It really is just a matter of timing now before we get someone to replace this £#%&!ing drip.

Unread 15-02-2018, 12:34 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
He doesn't trust Shaw over young
He doesn't trust Lindelof over Jones or smalling
He signed Lukaku when he could have played Rashford or martial
He's signed a 29 year old Sanchez just when martial found form
He's playing Rashford less and less

It's what he does.. .it's what he's always done.... we didn't want it in 2013 apparently so why would we want it now.

If you like him then fine , each to their own

But anyone who wanted him and complains now about the style has only themselves to blame
Beautiful.

Unread 15-02-2018, 01:03 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Beautiful.

All well and good but, I can assure you that myself, Sparky and others are not sitting here going, "This is all my fault! I am to blame for this"

Unread 15-02-2018, 01:09 PM
AK14

Many were saying Ashley Young has been our player of the season not so long ago. hasn't Shaw played in 4 or 5 of the last 7 league games or something?

Many were saying Phill Jones has been the defender of the season not so long ago

Many said we needed to sign an attacker in summer because Rashford and Martial weren't enough/Too Young to lead the line

He signed Sanchez because currently he's one of the best players in the league and will improve the squad, while Martial is still inconsistent

Think I'm right in saying Rashford had played the most out of any of our players up until a couple of weeks ago? he's been dropped because he was playing shite at the time

Unread 15-02-2018, 01:11 PM
dunk

Quote:
All well and good but, I can assure you that myself, Sparky and others are not sitting here going, "This is all my fault! I am to blame for this"
You £#%&!ing should be 'save us Jose' ffs

Unread 15-02-2018, 01:11 PM
Jethro

Sell Pogba ffs

Unread 15-02-2018, 01:15 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Sell Pogba ffs
That’s what your mate Hoe-Zey wants to do apparently...

Unread 15-02-2018, 01:20 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You f***ing should be 'save us Jose' ffs

Go and have a £#%&!, you wet towel

"Save us Jose" yeah? Might want to direct that at someone who actually typed that

Unread 15-02-2018, 01:25 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Go and have a £#%&!, you wet towel

"Save us Jose" yeah? Might want to direct that at someone who actually typed that
Closed Thread