Team Jose 4 Life 58 78.38%
Send the miserable @#%&! to Paris 16 21.62%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 14-02-2018, 08:10 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
He wouldn't have been selecting him at all if Will Keane and Nick Powell weren't injured tbf.
Was that an explosion I just heard? No, it was a truth bomb from AK14

Unread 14-02-2018, 08:11 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Was that an explosion I just heard? No, it was a truth bomb from AK14
And you.

Unread 14-02-2018, 09:51 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
The Class of '93 will not be happening again. Give it up.
Doesn't have to be class of 92

Shaw instead of young

Rashford and martial up front instead of lukaku

Lindelof instead of Smalling

Kane, Ali, Davies, Dier, Rose all kicked on under poch. Could have signed bigger names

Unread 14-02-2018, 10:41 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones

Shaw instead of young

Kane, Ali, Davies, Dier, Rose all kicked on under poch. Could have signed bigger names
So if a player doesn’t ‘kick on’ is it always the manager’s fault?

Unread 14-02-2018, 10:46 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
So if a player doesn’t ‘kick on’ is it always the manager’s fault?
As a rule no

Mourinho ..... Salah De Bruyne Lukaku .... Yes

Unread 14-02-2018, 10:52 PM
utd99

Quote:
As a rule no

De Bruyne I’ll give you. Salah, probably if he does it for more than one season. Lukaku, £#%&! off.

Unread 14-02-2018, 11:14 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
The Class of '93 will not be happening again.
Agreed, there's absolutely no chance of that happening while Mourinho is manager.

Unread 14-02-2018, 11:15 PM
Sparky***

Maybe we should worry about getting some semblance of a half decent team together before we start harping on about doing a class of 92.

Unread 14-02-2018, 11:38 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
De Bruyne I’ll give you. Salah, probably if he does it for more than one season. Lukaku, £#%&! off.
I meant signing him tbf pal

Point is the Mourinho model is players like Sanchez Matic Perisic at 29....lumps like lukaku or flashy @#%&!s like Pogba.

Poch signs and brings up young players. Not Mourinhos thing

Just isn't a United manager. Not my style.

Unread 15-02-2018, 08:17 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

Shaw instead of young

Absolootly this

Quote:
As a rule no

... but not this. They had a pretty strong side and those three just weren’t ready to push the regulars out. Not easy hanging onto them if they have an ambitious agent

Unread 15-02-2018, 09:27 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
As a rule no

Mourinho didn't want to get rid of De Bruyne, according to Chelsea fans, it was a personal reason why he left.
I know it's in the in thing these days to use anything against Mourinho but, that one is not on Mourinho

Salah though, that makes no sense to me. I remember he came on against Arsenal in the 6-0 and even I thought he was a f***ing class above

Unread 15-02-2018, 09:39 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Mourinho didn't want to get rid of De Bruyne, according to Chelsea fans, it was a personal reason why he left.
I know it's in the in thing these days to use anything against Mourinho but, that one is not on Mourinho

Salah though, that makes no sense to me. I remember he came on against Arsenal in the 6-0 and even I thought he was a £#%&!ing class above
De Bruyne simply didn't get chances. It was the same old story. Mourinho telling the press that his performances weren't good enough, that he wasn't training well enough. He basically wasn't ready. Same goes for most young players he works with.

Quote:
"He showed us the stats of all attacking midfielders: assists, goals, pass percentage, decisive actions, dribbles. He wanted to prove that I didn’t perform at the same level as the others. I answered him: ‘Sorry, that’s not logical. I’ve played fewer games. How can you compare us?’ That wasn’t fair. Mourinho told me things about competition, training hard, there’s always a chance that you’ll play.

"He also made it clear that he wasn’t keen on letting me go, even not on loan – ‘you are a good player’. I’ve told him that I had a feeling that I would never get a fair chance. That’s when the club started looking at a transfer too."
I remember when we were linked with De Bruyne being cautious because of Mourinho's statements about his attitude. Wrongly so.

Unread 15-02-2018, 09:41 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
De Bruyne simply didn't get chances. It was the same old story. Mourinho telling the press that his performances weren't good enough, that he wasn't training well enough. He basically wasn't ready. Same goes for most young players he works with.

I remember when we were linked with De Bruyne being cautious because of Mourinho's statements about his attitude. Wrongly, it seems.
Well allegedly, according to a lot of Chelsea fans, his missus was playing away with one of their own and apparently that's why he left...

Now, how anyone can pin that on Mourinho is beyond me

Btw, I'm not disagreeing in general with your post, I'm just talking specifically about De Bruyne

Unread 15-02-2018, 09:47 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Well allegedly, according to a lot of Chelsea fans, his missus was playing away with one of their own and apparently that's why he left...

Courtois was still in Madrid when De Bruyne left Chelsea permanently.

And he left in January having started two league games all season.

Stop it.

Unread 15-02-2018, 09:50 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Courtois was still in Madrid when De Bruyne left Chelsea permanently.

And he left in January having started two league games all season.

Stop it.
Meh, didn't know that. Oh well.

Unread 15-02-2018, 09:51 AM
Clownbones

Quote:

Btw, I'm not disagreeing in general with your post, I'm just talking specifically about De Bruyne
So we're believing Chelsea fans gossip to avoid criticising the manager now

Poch over Jose re youth was the argument..... does anyone really deny that?

Unread 15-02-2018, 09:51 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Meh, didn't know that. Oh well.
Obviously he knows the lad who has been nailing his missus is on the way. Doesn't stop Mou picking him in the meantime.

Chelsea fans probably reaching in desperation. Bet most of them didn't care when he left.

Unread 15-02-2018, 09:53 AM
Clownbones

He doesn't trust Shaw over young
He doesn't trust Lindelof over Jones or smalling
He signed Lukaku when he could have played Rashford or martial
He's signed a 29 year old Sanchez just when martial found form
He's playing Rashford less and less

It's what he does.. .it's what he's always done.... we didn't want it in 2013 apparently so why would we want it now.

If you like him then fine , each to their own

But anyone who wanted him and complains now about the style has only themselves to blame

Unread 15-02-2018, 09:54 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
So we're believing Chelsea fans gossip to avoid criticising the manager now

Poch over Jose re youth was the argument..... does anyone really deny that?

Well, it's actually not gossip. I googled it there and KDB actually confirmed it's true so...
And nowhere did I say we should believe gossip to avoid criticising the manager. In fact, I actually agreed with the initial response I got in terms of Mourinho and young players and have been critical of him in the last few weeks...

But, you know, you just read and see what you want. I can't help that

Unread 15-02-2018, 09:57 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Well, it's actually not gossip. I googled it there and KDB actually confirmed it's true so...
And nowhere did I say we should believe gossip to avoid criticising the manager. In fact, I actually agreed with the initial response I got in terms of Mourinho and young players and have been critical of him in the last few weeks...

But, you know, you just read and see what you want. I can't help that
Glad we agree pal

Jose out
Closed Thread