United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-04-2013, 09:18 PM
saffers

Thumbs down Valencia:"We're worried about bottling the league again and i'm angry with Ferie"

£#%&!ing hell this gutless and deluded £#%&!wit really sums up everything wrong with our club and midfield atm. Genuinely disgusting attitude from one of the most worthless players in our history.

Quote:
Speaking to Ecuadorian radio station Soronama, he said: ”We’re a little worried. It has already happened to us. Last year, having eight points with seven games to go we lost the league, and now we have seven games, twelve points and we don’t want this to happen again.

“We want to finish off the two games that are coming as soon as possible, starting off in the right way and ending up victorious.

“[On the team selection] They are the manager’s decisions [to make], but I was still a bit upset.

“Ten minutes is very short for such a tight, difficult game. The important thing is to come on and play, but yeah, you become restless waiting for the next game and wanting to play 90 minutes.”

“In such an important game, to be not taken into account as a starter is upsetting.”

With no goals and only four assists to his name in 23 appearances, it was not a surprise that Valencia was left on the bench but he thinks otherwise.
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Foo...tonio+Valencia

Unread 11-04-2013, 09:19 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

These quotes will be discredited in 30mins.

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
£#%&!ing hell this gutless and deluded £#%&!wit really sums up everything wrong with our club and midfield atm. Genuinely disgusting attitude from one of the most worthless players in our history.
Unbelievable. I hope he gets binned off after that.

Time For Heroes

Tosser

Unread 11-04-2013, 09:20 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
These quotes will be discredited in 30mins.
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Foo...tonio+Valencia

Unread 11-04-2013, 09:20 PM
Wez

He may be £#%&!ing bobbins but surely you'd want players to be unhappy about not playing ?

Unread 11-04-2013, 09:21 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
He may be £#%&!ing bobbins but surely you'd want players to be unhappy about not playing ?
I was more focused on the fact that he said they're all shitting it.

What a bunch of shit@#%&!s.

Unread 11-04-2013, 09:23 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I was more focused on the fact that he said they're all shitting it.

What a bunch of shit@#%&!s.
Didnt spot the title, just read the quoted section

But yeah agreed

Unread 11-04-2013, 09:24 PM
Wez

Anyway where's the link to the full story?

Unread 11-04-2013, 09:25 PM
Aman27deep

Poo-c's.

Unread 11-04-2013, 09:29 PM
Crumps

Throw a score on City. If they win it this year I'm doing half ounce.

Unread 11-04-2013, 09:32 PM
Amish Mash

More front than Blackpool coming out with that!

Unread 11-04-2013, 09:32 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Not the brightest to come out with that but also a little bit of over reaction

If you think he is one of the most worthless players in our history, you know little of it

Unread 11-04-2013, 09:33 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

He's going to deny saying this/misinterpreted etc etc nothing to see here.

Unread 11-04-2013, 09:33 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Anyway where's the link to the full story?

Or did you copy and paste a facebook status from Rednews and make the title up yourself Saffers, still waiting on the link pal.

Unread 11-04-2013, 09:34 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez

Or did you copy and paste a facebook status from Rednews and make the title up yourself Saffers, still waiting on the link pal.
Mental.

Unread 11-04-2013, 09:34 PM
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....lapse-2585190?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...e-8568838.html

Unread 11-04-2013, 09:36 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Cheers
Mate, you could have googled that rather than talking to yourself.

Unread 11-04-2013, 09:37 PM
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Cheers
he did post a whole page of them tbf http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Foo...tonio+Valencia

i just picked a couple of decent ones
Closed Thread