United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-01-2017, 04:46 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Oh man.
We've missed your inputs on the match threads. It's been real low energy stuff. Basically Billy redface posting 16 paragraphs to describe a throw in.

My favourite bit was when the 'united play the long ball' argument got refuted and he continued arguing we don't play long ball for another two pages....invigorating....lunar brow entertainment..

Unread 17-01-2017, 04:47 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Did you get your meet?

wait a minute...is one of those neo?

Unread 17-01-2017, 04:47 PM
S/Side.Red

Cheers lads

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I was chatting to a united player last week (sorry a bit Marloesque) and he said he really rated LVG

Unread 17-01-2017, 04:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
wait a minute...is one of those neo?
Neo isn't white mate. jsyn

Unread 17-01-2017, 04:48 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
if you're gonna come back and undermine the manager cleaning up van gaals mess then please stay away....

if your open minded and can see mourinho is the right man for the job...good to have you back...

Unread 17-01-2017, 04:49 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Unread 17-01-2017, 04:58 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Relief. Pure relief. Thought you'd gone for good.

Unread 17-01-2017, 05:01 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Relief. Pure relief. Thought you'd gone for good.

Don't spoil it for him.

Unread 17-01-2017, 05:01 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
if you're gonna come back and undermine the manager cleaning up van gaals mess then please stay away....

if your open minded and can see mourinho is the right man for the job...good to have you back...
The utter nerve of you clicking submit on that tbh.

When I want to know what Memphis' favourite resturant in LA is, I'll give you a shout pal. Until then, lanes needs to be respected.

Unread 17-01-2017, 05:03 PM
dragflick

Quote:

You thick @#%&!.

Quote:

When I want to know what Memphis' favourite resturant in LA is, I'll give you a shout pal. Until then, lanes needs to be respected.

Unread 17-01-2017, 05:04 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:

Unread 17-01-2017, 05:07 PM
Billy Redface

Cream, Bunks and Fuzzy all piling in at once in a Trident of Tedium.

As you can see, not much has changed, Siders.

Good to have you back

Unread 17-01-2017, 05:10 PM
marlo

Quote:

Don't know Memphis like that....

please tell me what lane you are in?

Because you've been around so long and a tangible contributor you have been missed by most on here but I haven't forgot some of the bullshit you posted in blind loyalty to van gaal in the weeks running up to when you ran way.

Unread 17-01-2017, 05:13 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Quote:
the non dick sucking lane clearly

Unread 17-01-2017, 05:13 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

the non dick sucking lane clearly
I don't suck dick mate....

Unread 17-01-2017, 05:18 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Don't know Memphis like that....

Because you've been around so long and a tangible contributor you have been missed by most on here but I haven't forgot some of the bullshit you posted in blind loyalty to van gaal in the weeks running up to when you ran way.
I can't speak for the forum but I'm sure most would rather read Siders talking about football than you talking about pretty much anything.

Unread 17-01-2017, 05:22 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
I can't speak for the forum but I'm sure most would rather read Siders talking about football than you talking about pretty much anything.

Rose tinted spectacles Id rather eat you're faeces than read paragraph after paragraph of dull tedious match analysis.

Give me videos of fit soul less birds carrying sparklers round in bottles of booze any day. Marlo's celeb titbits are straight from the horses mouth, i can live like a celeb and escape life, vicariously for a split second.

Unread 17-01-2017, 05:23 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Rose tinted spectacles Id rather eat you're faeces than read paragraph after paragraph of dull tedious match analysis.

Give me videos of fit soul less birds carrying sparklers round in bottles of booze any day.
Hmmm, seems like we may need a poll here.

Unread 17-01-2017, 05:25 PM
plopborsky

Quote:

Unread 17-01-2017, 05:26 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
I take that as a compliment....
Closed Thread