United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Old 17-09-2018, 05:35 PM
est.1878

Loved up couple on the train ( in itself) sharing an earphone for a podcast and happily smiling at each other for I'm guessing amusing parts

Old 18-09-2018, 07:27 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878 View Post
Loved up couple on the train ( in itself) sharing an earphone for a podcast and happily smiling at each other for I'm guessing amusing parts
Should have got some scissors out and cut one headphone off. Twats

Old 18-09-2018, 09:22 AM
Jethro

People who don't listen.

Me - Working from home tomorrow
Boss - No worries, got work?
Me - Yes

Calls me today asking where I am. Politely reminded him I told him I was from home as I don't have a car to do the school run. Goes on a rant about miscommunication and how it'll take time for other people to get work together for me. Yet, here I am doing work. Bozz eyed yonner doesn't know what day it is and wants me to take a days Holiday as he hasn't checked the mark ups I am doing. So I am missing out on a days pay due to his incompetence.

Old 18-09-2018, 09:44 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
People who don't listen.

Me - Yes

Calls me today asking where I am. Politely reminded him I told him I was from home as I don't have a car to do the school run. Goes on a rant about miscommunication and how it'll take time for other people to get work together for me. Yet, here I am doing work. Bozz eyed yonner doesn't know what day it is and wants me to take a days Holiday as he hasn't checked the mark ups I am doing. So I am missing out on a days pay due to his incompetence.
instead of just verbally confirming it, fire him an email as well and also add it to his diary via outlook as a meeting.

will avoid any such repeat of his incompetence and you losing out on holiday

you're welcome

Old 20-09-2018, 09:19 PM
sa7

Quote:
People who don't listen.

Me - Yes

Deffo slipped it in quickly while he was busy and you were running out of the door.

Iíve got your number pal

Old 20-09-2018, 10:57 PM
beersexchipsgravy

People without proper jobs who can work from home.

Old 21-09-2018, 10:50 AM
guerreiro

Every official gathering down here starts off with a token thanks to the tribe who originally resided there. Literally no one gives a toss, but they have to signal their virtue.

Really posh ones, get a black fella dressed up playing a stick and blessing the gathering of the Meat/Cheese/Insurance salesmen.

Old 21-09-2018, 10:55 AM
Jethro

Folks who take a clean plate/fork/whatever out of the dishwasher without emptying the whole thing

Old 21-09-2018, 12:08 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Every official gathering down here starts off with a token thanks to the tribe who originally resided there. Literally no one gives a toss, but they have to signal their virtue.

Really posh ones, get a black fella dressed up playing a stick and blessing the gathering of the Meat/Cheese/Insurance salesmen.
Yeah I've noticed this trend when I go back, never used to be a thing. Probably since they started doing it at the cricket,. Can't say it bothers me a lot but it's not going to change the way people think or 200 years of shit decisions.

Old 21-09-2018, 12:23 PM
silv

Quote:
Folks who take a clean plate/fork/whatever out of the dishwasher without emptying the whole thing
did the very same thing this morning

hate emptying the dishwasher with a passion. nothing worse than going to put something in and its full of clean