United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-02-2014, 02:58 PM
Switching Off

Thumbs down Today's Games 2/2/2013

Sturridge scores for the racist murderers. For the first time this season, im not confident we'll finish above them

Hope Arsenal win later

Unread 02-02-2014, 03:00 PM
dunk

They are a much, much better team than us.

Unread 02-02-2014, 03:00 PM
Mr Castro

Looked slightly offside but Liverpool make a habit of beating these type of sides . We used to.

Unread 02-02-2014, 03:01 PM
Aman27deep

So demoralizing to watch Liverpool play like a team, with good tactics battering opponents in the final third when they have just one 'top' player.

Unread 02-02-2014, 03:02 PM
Cedric Sneer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
Looked slightly offside but Liverpool make a habit of beating these type of sides . We used to.
Looked level on the replay if you were being honest.

Unread 02-02-2014, 03:06 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric Sneer
Looked level on the replay if you were being honest.
I can see why it was allowed.

Liverpool look dangerous every time they go forward, to be honest.

Unread 02-02-2014, 03:06 PM
Sparky***

I've got better things to do. Like dip my %@#$&!s in fish paste and dangle them in a tank of starving Piranha.

Unread 02-02-2014, 03:09 PM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I've got better things to do. Like dip my %@#$&!s in fish paste and dangle them in a tank of starving Piranha.
link

Unread 02-02-2014, 03:11 PM
Cedric Sneer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
I can see why it was allowed.

Liverpool look dangerous every time they go forward, to be honest.
Agreed. With the introduction of Lugano things might be about to get a lot worse.

Unread 02-02-2014, 03:12 PM
Sparky***

Suarez will be off to Real Madrid in the summer anyway. They've got designs on him and they've made no secret of it; they always get their man.

Unread 02-02-2014, 03:13 PM
saffers

Liverpool are utter shit, the fact that they are now 9 pts ahead of us speaks volumes about our current manager.

I think woodward and co are waiting for us to lose 5-0 to both the murderers and city next month before they finally act.

Unread 02-02-2014, 03:14 PM
Pop

Thumbs up

Quote:
Suarez will be off to Real Madrid in the summer anyway. They've got designs on him and they've made no secret of it; they always get their man.
Van Persie to Liverpool in return.

Unread 02-02-2014, 03:19 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Liverpool are utter shit, the fact that they are now 9 pts ahead of us speaks volumes about our current manager.

I think woodward and co are waiting for us to lose 5-0 to both the murderers and city next month before they finally act.
Their manager has a style of play, he has to have, learnt from the best in business. Even terrible students will learn a lot from watching Mourinho.

I have no idea about Moyes or what tactics he employs other than banging 'em in and relying on 'luck'. The truth is winners make their own luck. Results are achieved sweating blood.

Unread 02-02-2014, 03:24 PM
teflon_terry

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Their manager has a style of play, he has to have, learnt from the best in business. Even terrible students will learn a lot from watching Mourinho.

I have no idea about Moyes or what tactics he employs other than banging 'em in and relying on 'luck'. The truth is winners make their own luck. Results are achieved sweating blood.
Getting to the byeline.

Unread 02-02-2014, 03:25 PM
rafabio

Quote:
I am not sure that is a good thing. Rodgers for all his brenton like talk seems to know exactly the kind of players he requires for his system. Players with pace to burn and good on counter attack.

Not sure them receiving 50 or 60 million for suarez is a good thing.

We could spend 100m and moyes still wouldn't have a long term plan on how to play them in a system that produces results as well as entertaining football.

It is so depressing.

Unread 02-02-2014, 03:27 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
I am not sure that is a good thing. Rodgers for all his brenton like talk seems to know exactly the kind of players he requires for his system. Players with pace to burn and good on counter attack.

We could spend 100m and moyes still wouldn't have a long term plan on how to play them in a system that produces results as well as entertaining football.

It is so depressing.
Suarez is a ridiculously good player so of course it's good that they would lose him. Who are they going to get who would be anywhere near as good as him?

I know the situation with Moyes, you don't have remind me of it.

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio

It is so depressing.
who has brenton signed that is good outside of the obvious signings of sturridge and coutinho who werent getting games elsewhere?

people seriously overhyping rodgers due to the form of suarez and how utterly shit united and spurs have been

in any other season theyd be in their usual 6th/7th place.

Cedric Sneer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

I wouldn't say utter shit but they're far from a great team, unllike the previous poster i don't think they have a style of play as such as it always looks a bit haphazard. They always look to me like a team of athletic players that cover the whole pitch well, who pose a considerable goal threat due to the pace and movement of their 2 strikers.

Unread 02-02-2014, 03:29 PM
forzagarza

Players for player on paper United are still the best team in the league

Unread 02-02-2014, 03:33 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Suarez is a ridiculously good player so of course it's good that they would lose him. Who are they going to get who would be anywhere near as good as him?

I know the situation with Moyes, you don't have remind me of it.
you would have thought the same when torres left them for 50m. They got suarez. They will get someone else once suarez leaves.

That's what the scouting teams are for.

Saffers, apart from signing sturridge and coutinho, he has improved the likes of henderson, sterling.

At the end of last season, people were laughing at liverpool and the shit job brenton was doing. Yet without spending much he has built a system that produces results especially against shit teams.

By the way, liverpool are the only team this season to give city a game at etihad and were very unlucky not to at least draw the match.
Closed Thread