Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
TT no.2 has returned.

nft.
Eh? You saying he's got another login?

Unread 16-07-2008, 05:18 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Well this surely can't be true or we wouldn't be applying!?

I see what you mean otherwise and agree.....because it's totally subjective, nothing at all to do with talent and just requires the odd endorsement from some hierarchy (the fact that Fergie and Queiroz are allowed to speak on behalf the player is laughable - they want to sign him! That's like getting a defence testimony from ya mum!).

I'm sure his impressive appearances in the African Nations Cup and Fergie's standing in the game should be enough. I'll be surprised if we miss out on him.
I meant for the 'Exceptional talent' rule. He hasn't done enough to qualify the proper way, at lest, he hadn't after the ACN and I don't think he's played much for Angola since and they can't appeal on the grounds of Exceptional Talent as, at 26, he would've qualified automatically were he exceptional.

Unread 16-07-2008, 05:19 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Mackey
Eh? You saying he's got another login?
someone ELSE blindly optomistic about everything united is here.

Unread 16-07-2008, 05:20 PM
dunk

Quote:
Queiroz recommended him on the basis that he plays like Adebayor, who Fergie wanted to sign a while back.

Looked pretty tasty in the African Nations aswell, so I'll think I make my own mind up thanks.
Grant him a permit then.

Oh, and besides his goals, which were quality, what did you see that looked tasty? His rapist like 1st touch? Or his ridiculously ordinary involvement in games?

Unread 16-07-2008, 05:23 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Top post.
I dont think Ramos is massively bothered either way, he just wants it sorted. Spurs are trying to rinse us for every penny, because they know they can. Given how much they're spent since January, they'd probably be quite happy to sell.

I think most would agree that £20m+ is ridiculous, especially considering we could do with a new right-back.
You are rather easily pleased aren't you?

Berbatov is top drawer. Who cares what it costs.

Unread 16-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Vic Mackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Grant him a permit then.

Oh, and besides his goals, which were quality, what did you see that looked tasty? His rapist like 1st touch? Or his ridiculously ordinary involvement in games?
I cant though with your extensive knowledge and expertise, I thought you might know someone who can.

You seem to be hoping he doesnt get a work permit, as much as thinking he wont.

I think I'll go with with Fergie's and Queiroz' judgment on this one mate.

Unread 16-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Vic Mackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
You are rather easily pleased aren't you?

Berbatov is top drawer. Who cares what it costs.
Well I havent bigged-up any of your posts, so I'm not sure you can say that.

Unread 16-07-2008, 06:49 PM
dunk

Quote:
I cant though with your extensive knowledge and expertise, I thought you might know someone who can.

You seem to be hoping he doesnt get a work permit, as much as thinking he wont.

I think I'll go with with Fergie's and Queiroz' judgment on this one mate.
I hope he does get a permit, I hoped he would in January as well.

Remind me what he has done since the last, unsuccessful, application that will make sure he gets one this time?

Querioz and Fergie decided to sign a player for £800k that will be worth 3 or 4m after a year or two out on loan.

Unread 16-07-2008, 09:25 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
someone ELSE blindly optomistic about everything united is here.
i've never been optomistic about anything you plum
Closed Thread