United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-01-2008, 01:05 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda
'Hello, this is John Cross from the Daily Mirror - could I speak to David Gill please?'

'David Gill speaking, what can I do for you John?'

'Dave, just wondering how much Paddy Evra was asking for a week with his new contract ...'

'You're not going to believe this John, the greedy £#%&!er only wants £120K every £#%&!in' week - who does he think he is, Ashley £#%&!in Cole!'

'£#%&! me Dave, that's a bit steep - cheers for the info though, I'll stick it in the Mirror tomorrow.'

'No bother at all John, only too happy to help - catch you later'

How much more proof do you need, Evra eh - what a @#%&! ...
It must just be stories about Rio that are true then.

Unread 29-01-2008, 01:08 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
It must just be stories about Rio that are true then.
were?

Unread 29-01-2008, 01:11 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
were?
Well everyone was happy to believe press stories about Rio's contract, the Christmas party and everything else that's been in the paper about him.

Unread 29-01-2008, 01:14 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Well everyone was happy to believe press stories about Rio's contract, the Christmas party and everything else that's been in the paper about him.
I haven't. I rarely believe a word i read in the press. Personally i try to just concentrate as much as possible on how players perform on the pitch, it's really what matters to me. I don't read Hello to find out about football.
Closed Thread