United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-01-2008, 09:45 AM
TheNew

Default Tuncay Sanli

How much did Boro pay for this chump?

Surely one of the worst signings I've ever seen. Like Forlan with less technique and work-rate. Awful, awful touch, shocking finishing ability, and very, very slow.

Every game he plays he usually has a candidate for miss of the season.

Unread 21-01-2008, 09:51 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

They got him on a free and I didn't see you saying how shit he was when he put a hattrick past us a couple of years ago.
The lad is a hardworking player at a shite club and show glimmers of the class it is generally known he has. Not good enough to play for us but still a good player.

Unread 21-01-2008, 09:58 AM
TheNew

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
They got him on a free and I didn't see you saying how shit he was when he put a hattrick past us a couple of years ago.
The lad is a hardworking player at a shite club and show glimmers of the class it is generally known he has. Not good enough to play for us but still a good player.
Absolute %@#$&!s. He's garbage. He scored a hat-trick against our reserves in a meaningless game. A good player this does not make. he's that shit they're desperate for Mido to come back.

We're not gonna agree on this one.

Unread 21-01-2008, 10:05 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
Absolute %@#$&!s. He's garbage. He scored a hat-trick against our reserves in a meaningless game. A good player this does not make. he's that shit they're desperate for Mido to come back.

We're not gonna agree on this one.
We're not, so why not change the thread to how shite Aliadiere (sp?) is because that lad is utter £#%&!ing %@#$&!s

Unread 21-01-2008, 12:02 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I don't think he is that bad either. He has been one of their best players this season. He was never a prolific goalscorer at Fenerbahce anyhow so it is unfair to judge him on goals alone. He is playing in a horrendous team managed by a tactically inept manager.

Unread 21-01-2008, 12:05 PM
dodger

He's erratic, no question about that, but he scores some good goals. Scored the winner against Arsenal a few weeks ago.

Unread 21-01-2008, 12:36 PM
utd for ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
How much did Boro pay for this chump?

Surely one of the worst signings I've ever seen. Like Forlan with less technique and work-rate. Awful, awful touch, shocking finishing ability, and very, very slow.

Every game he plays he usually has a candidate for miss of the season.

Thats nonsense,he is a good player and he was fenerbache best player....

Unread 21-01-2008, 12:51 PM
TheNew

He's £#%&!ing garbage. I don't care what you lot all think.

Unread 21-01-2008, 01:41 PM
Redhod99

He had a good game at Old Trafford as well, was easily their best player. He missed a sitter Saturday but apart from that hes done OK and their fans love him

Unread 27-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Withers

Off to Stoke.

There were a few threads I could have bumped, I liked this one the most though.

Unread 27-08-2009, 01:33 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Off to Stoke.

very good player, good signing for stoke.

Unread 27-08-2009, 01:33 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Off to Stoke.

Good signing for them if true. Thought he may have gone to a better side than that though.

Unread 27-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Stickman

I think hes quality but not quite top 4 quality.

Hence I thought Benitez would move for him when they went down. He's such a 'Liverpool signing'.

Unread 27-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Pete's Shoes

Quote:
Off to Stoke.

I'm amazed a bigger club hasn't come in for him, altho he's on 60k a week apparently which is too much for all but top 5/6. Captain of Turkey, I think he could do a good job for us tbf

Unread 27-08-2009, 01:35 PM
Withers

It's a cracking signing if true.

Could easily have seen him at a Villa or Spurs. Ginners will say Villa yes, Spurs no.

Unread 27-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Ginners

Quote:
It's a cracking signing if true.

Could easily have seen him at a Villa or Spurs. Ginners will say Villa yes, Spurs no.
would have been a good signing for villa but not for any of the top 5 clubs

Unread 27-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners

Unread 27-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Pete's Shoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
I would certainly rate him above Voronin and Bendtner

Unread 27-08-2009, 01:41 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

£#%&! me, someone found a thread that I was talking sense in? Thats a find. Still think he is a decent player and would be a good signing for any team that look like they are going to finish mid table.

Unread 27-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Sloppy

Good player tuncay.Surprised better teams arent in for him.
Closed Thread