United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-01-2013, 04:16 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
I've stopped reading tabloid football journalism - I urge all of you to do as such. :shakehead:
why single out the tabloids?

Unread 14-01-2013, 04:57 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
It's very long. Imagine how hungry he must've been when he'd finished it.

The clueless fat @#%&!. Let's all piss on him.

Unread 14-01-2013, 04:58 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro

The clueless fat @#%&!. Let's all piss on him.
Not if he were on fire.

Unread 14-01-2013, 05:00 PM
Mr Castro

Oh yeah, might be better to throw stuff on.

Shame Joey Barton never ended up suing him. Or taking his food tab away, whichever's cheaper.

Unread 14-01-2013, 05:02 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I £#%&!ing hate that fat bearded slug. Some £#%&!er salt him
When he was the main footy writer at the Currant, I wummed him into putting a Kerry Dixon to United headline/story on the back page. It was Scar-esque, even if I do say so myself.

Unread 14-01-2013, 05:38 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The Daily Mail?

Martin Samuel?

Er, no thanks. I have a lump hammer here I have to smash into my groin.
Imagine what Samuels smells like

Unread 14-01-2013, 07:41 PM
Blagger

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
why single out the tabloids?
Top reds write for the Guardian.

Unread 14-01-2013, 09:50 PM
saffers

Someone please drown this clueless £#%&!face in vegetable oil already.

City and Chelsea make it near impossible for others to challenge. Their owners haven't levelled the playing field, they've only raised the bar further. They've spent in 4 years what United have spent under Fergie's entire which just blows apart any flimsy argument about 'inflation' etc.

Hilarious the lengths this fat sack of shit will go to defend his petrodollar boys.
Closed Thread