Closed Thread

Unread 03-12-2011, 08:57 PM
TheNew

Thumbs down Our support

Singing about city all the time.

Honestly, it's pathetic.

Unread 03-12-2011, 08:59 PM
wiganste

Been shit for a while tbh. Happy clapping #@&%!s ruining every song.

I don't care what we sing about as long as we make noise. Noise at the right tempo, not 500mph

Unread 03-12-2011, 09:00 PM
red in cumbria

Is there anything about this club which isn't shite at the minute??

Unread 03-12-2011, 09:01 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Is there anything about this club which isn't shite at the minute??
Big Phil

Unread 03-12-2011, 09:02 PM
The Watcher

Our match going support (home and away) have become a bunch of clueless #@&%!s. First game of the season, within ten minutes all the clowns in ST2 were signing the Tevez song ("and he won't be winning trophies anymore"), despite him lifting the Cup as City captain just a few months earlier £#%&!ing clueless.

How any of them can stand singing a single song about that shower after the £#%&!ing they gave us, I don't know. Other then the Calypso, I don't bother joining in with anything these days. Load of shite for the most part.

Unread 03-12-2011, 09:03 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
Big Phil
He'll be pining for Blackburn soon, at this rate

Unread 03-12-2011, 09:09 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

football is evolving into soccer and crappy support is a bi product of this .
time for the older type of supporter to move on or join in because things ain't going back to what they used to be in the good old days .

memories are all we are going to have left of what class support used to be .

Unread 03-12-2011, 09:36 PM
TheNew

Worst bunch of #@&%!s I've encountered today.

Yes. We get it, you hate city. So do i, but singing about them constantly makes us look small time as £#%&!.

Grateful for getting the ticket today but I binned home games a while ago and that will be my last away too.

Unread 03-12-2011, 09:38 PM
Gruber

Feed the scousers was terribly off key also

Unread 03-12-2011, 10:28 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Our match going support (home and away) have become a bunch of clueless #@&%!s. First game of the season, within ten minutes all the clowns in ST2 were signing the Tevez song ("and he won't be winning trophies anymore"), despite him lifting the Cup as City captain just a few months earlier £#%&!ing clueless.

How any of them can stand singing a single song about that shower after the £#%&!ing they gave us, I don't know. Other then the Calypso, I don't bother joining in with anything these days. Load of shite for the most part.
And thats at £#%&!ing warp speed, out of breath after singing two chorus' of that.

Unread 03-12-2011, 11:02 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
And thats at £#%&!ing warp speed, out of breath after singing two chorus' of that.
I concur, sung waaay too fast

Unread 03-12-2011, 11:09 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
I concur, sung waaay too fast
All the songs are these days. I don't know what the £#%&! it is with some people.

The only thing I miss about going the match these days is the pre & post match pints with the lads.

Unread 03-12-2011, 11:34 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
All the songs are these days. I don't know what the £#%&! it is with some people.

The only thing I miss about going the match these days is the pre & post match pints with the lads.
Same. Even when I have been this season couldn't go for a pint as my dad can hardly walk so parks up outside the ground and straight in. Won't be going again this season as he's just had his hip done so had to write the rest of the season off, every cloud and all that

Booked me and him tickets for a test against the saffers at the Oval in the summer and more looking forward to that than going to United anyway, at least you can drink watching it. And it's a decent pint.

Unread 03-12-2011, 11:35 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Same. Even when I have been this season couldn't go for a pint as my dad can hardly walk so parks up outside the ground and straight in. Won't be going again this season as he's just had his hip done so had to write the rest of the season off, every cloud and all that

Booked me and him tickets for a test against the saffers at the Oval in the summer and more looking forward to that than going to United anyway, at least you can drink watching it. And it's a decent pint.
Can't beat a day out at the cricket. Love it

Unread 03-12-2011, 11:38 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Can't beat a day out at the cricket. Love it
Went to my first test game this year, 5th day against India at the Oval, cracking day out.

Unread 03-12-2011, 11:39 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Went to my first test game this year, 5th day against India at the Oval, cracking day out.
I go to as many games as I can and I've always had a brilliant time. Test matches, one dayers, 20/20 and county games, they're always great fun.

Unread 03-12-2011, 11:42 PM
andyroo

Who's playing the Test matches next year?

And is Old Trafford getting one? Scandal there was no Old Trafford Ashes test last time out.

Unread 03-12-2011, 11:42 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
I go to as many games as I can and I've always had a brilliant time. Test matches, one dayers, 20/20 and county games, they're always great fun.
Hard for me to get to many living out here, hard even watching it on TV have to get an internet stream up....does confuse the locals when I have it on the stream at work, I have tried explaining the rules to them and it lasts 5 days but all i get is a

Unread 03-12-2011, 11:43 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

The Oval Test is one of the highlights of summer. Great stuff, love The Oval

Day/Night ODI are brilliant too.

Unread 03-12-2011, 11:44 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Who's playing the Test matches next year?

And is Old Trafford getting one? Scandal there was no Old Trafford Ashes test last time out.
Aussies and South Africa. Windies are playing one dayers. Touring Sri Lanka and Dubai playing Pakistan as well. Planning on going to Sri Lanka myself as I have about 3 months to take next year so going to tie it in with a trip to Thailand
Closed Thread