United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Off to Stoke.

There were a few threads I could have bumped, I liked this one the most though.
will be a great signing for stoke. Huth also a good signing.

Got a lot of time for Tony Pulis. A really nice bloke as well by all accounts.

Ps I was bang on earlier on in the thread as per

Unread 27-08-2009, 01:49 PM
TheNew

He's £#%&!ing garbage. I stand by what I said. Scores about the same amount of goals as Tevez. Might just about be better than Dave Kitson for Stoke.

Unread 27-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
He's £#%&!ing garbage. I stand by what I said. Scores about the same amount of goals as Tevez. Might just about be better than Dave Kitson for Stoke.
arse seen

Unread 27-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
You've retrospectively seen your arse here!

Unread 27-08-2009, 01:57 PM
TheNew

Genuinely don't rate him and it seems the managers of the better half of the premiership agree - hence he's joined Stoke.

No arse seen. I like to make up my own mind about a player rather than listen to what all the 'experts' on here think.

Unread 27-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Withers

Quote:
Genuinely don't rate him and it seems the managers of the better half of the premiership agree - hence he's joined Stoke.

No arse seen. I like to make up my own mind about a player rather than listen to what all the 'experts' on here think.
Listen to the experts then.

Unread 27-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

cheers mate

Unread 27-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Zorg

Top goal this

Unread 27-08-2009, 08:38 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I think hes quality but not quite top 4 quality.

Just about sums it up, cannot understand the garbage stuff, there are numerous examples out there of garbage players, this fella is not amongst them, he's a clever footballer who deserves a better stage than the smoggies.
Closed Thread