United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-07-2009, 03:01 PM
Flix

So if he doesn't sign for Madrid he's packing it in???

Unread 02-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Brenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Raul won't play most games
Pellegrini will probably be told he has to involve him in a coaching role, with a view to becoming manager in the future.

Unread 02-07-2009, 03:36 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
Pellegrini will probably be told he has to involve him in a coaching role, with a view to becoming manager in the future.

Pellegrini won't be there for long, I wouldn't put it past them appointing Zidane before the season ends.

Unread 02-07-2009, 03:43 PM
Brenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Pellegrini won't be there for long, I wouldn't put it past them appointing Zidane before the season ends.
Agreed that Pellers won't be there long, but I think they'll appoint Di Stefano as caretaker manager, before ZZ takes over at the end of the season

Unread 02-07-2009, 04:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
Agreed that Pellers won't be there long, but I think they'll appoint Di Stefano as caretaker manager, before ZZ takes over at the end of the season
Isn't he about 80?

Unread 02-07-2009, 04:24 PM
Brenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Isn't he about 80?
are you serious?!

Unread 02-07-2009, 04:25 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
£20 bet?

Unread 02-07-2009, 04:32 PM
Grimson

Quote:
are you serious?!
I don't get it.

Unread 02-07-2009, 04:39 PM
Brenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I don't get it.
Sorry Grimmers, I was being facetious..

There's more chance of Di Stefano becoming manager, than Zidane becoming Madrid's manager before the season's out

Unread 02-07-2009, 05:44 PM
dunk

Quote:
Sorry Grimmers, I was being facetious..

There's more chance of Di Stefano becoming manager, than Zidane becoming Madrid's manager before the season's out
Aah. Yeah, maybe. You wouldn't put either past Madrid though.

Unread 03-07-2009, 05:17 PM
Aloe Blacc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
didn't know magic was in for him, tbh.
hahaha

BTW, He has skipped training today.

Would be typical Bayern to £#%&! over their player by forcing him into another club to spite him.

Dunno how id feel about having a player at the club who has publically @#%&!d himself to Madrid. Oh wait.

Unread 03-07-2009, 05:43 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
hahaha

BTW, He has skipped training today.

Would be typical Bayern to £#%&! over their player by forcing him into another club to spite him.

Dunno how id feel about having a player at the club who has publically @#%&!d himself to Madrid. Oh wait.

He'll end up at Madrid. No doubt about that.

Shame, because I think he's a 'United' player.
Quite surprised to hear him sucking Madrid's #@&%!, thought he had a bit more class than that.

Unread 03-07-2009, 05:46 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

Quite surprised to hear him sucking Madrid's #@&%!, thought he had a bit more class than that.
A United player based on what? He's been a little @#%&! to every club he's been at

Unread 03-07-2009, 05:47 PM
JakeB

Quote:

Where do you get your view of Ribery from?

Kicked up fusses at most of the clubs he's been at

Unread 03-07-2009, 05:50 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
A United player based on what? He's been a little @#%&! to every club he's been at

I don't know much about him as a bloke, just what I've seen of him as a player - tricky, direct, aggressive - I like the look of him.

He won't come to United though.

Unread 03-07-2009, 05:51 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Kicked up fusses at most of the clubs he's been at
So did Eric...

I just think he's the kind of player that'd suit us.

Unread 03-07-2009, 05:53 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
I don't know much about him as a bloke, just what I've seen of him as a player - tricky, direct, aggressive - I like the look of him.

He won't come to United though.
let's hope you're right

his finishing is nowhere £#%&!ing near 50 million quid good enough

Unread 03-07-2009, 05:53 PM
JakeB

Quote:
So did Eric...

I just think he's the kind of player that'd suit us.
Fair point actually. I think in terms of purely playing style he would be good here, just not worth the amounts being spoken about. Shouldnt go for more than what Benzema did.

Although, did Eric ever say he didn't want to play in England and express Ronaldo-esque Madrid desires?

Unread 03-07-2009, 06:06 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
let's hope you're right

his finishing is nowhere £#%&!ing near 50 million quid good enough
Well, we wouldn't be buying him to score goals. It'd be up to him & Valencia to provide the service for Wazza, Berbatov & St Michael.

Unread 03-07-2009, 08:08 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Let's be brutally honest here - Madrid will be favourites when La Liga kicks off again.
YOU MEAN...................WE WONT WIN LA LIGA???

FFS!
Closed Thread