United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-04-2008, 04:35 PM
toseeunited

when will the scousers ever learn that buying decent premiership players in average sides is not going to win them the league £#%&!ing piss funny!!!!

Unread 15-04-2008, 05:13 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
when will the scousers ever learn that buying decent premiership players in average sides is not going to win them the league £#%&!ing piss funny!!!!
Not in the next 20 or so years.

Hopefully.

RAFA MUST STAY!

Unread 15-04-2008, 05:14 PM
Rhodzy

Do the skause still think they can win the title this season?

Unread 11-05-2009, 03:49 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
running

Not anymore, he's good a right little belly on him now

He won't be at City if Hughes stays there

Unread 11-05-2009, 03:55 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Not in the next 20 or so years.

Hopefully.

RAFA MUST STAY!
this was posted elsewhere

'I really fancy them to kick on, think this season has given them a belief and a change in mentality in the 2nd half of the season.

Torres and gerrard have only started 12 times together this season.

Had that figure been slightly higher possibly 15/16 times you'd probably see liverpool and united neck and neck.

They need to strengthen, but a few clever signings and i think they'll take united all the way.'

this was the comeback from a chelsea fan (no jinxing from me)

'Liverpool took 12 points from their games with Chelsea and Manchester United. The probability of them repeating that in the coming seasons is very slim indeed.

While Liverpool have improved slightly to probably finish second, United will probably go on to win the treble. The belief that United will gain from winning their third title in a row and second CL in a row will be slightly bigger from Liverpool's mammoth achievement in finishing second, IMNVHO.'

its not that easy, I know the game has moved on, but i remember the additon of a key player year after year, hoping, dreaming, praying it would be the one to take us to the div 1 title, and it went on for years

Jordan
McQueen
Robson
Moses
Wilkins
Birtles
Webb

in reality they £#%&!ing miles ahead of us in every sense

Unread 11-05-2009, 03:55 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Not anymore, he's good a right little belly on him now

He won't be at City if Hughes stays there
i cant see many people wanting to buy an injured player who has no desire to get fit and would rather drink and gamble

Unread 11-05-2009, 04:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
i cant see many people wanting to buy an injured player who has no desire to get fit and would rather drink and gamble
That's a damning assessment

I take it you know of him? I was wondering where the £#%&! he was, I'm sure he only had a hamstring strain or an elbow injury or something. What's up with him?

Unread 11-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
That's a damning assessment

I take it you know of him? I was wondering where the £#%&! he was, I'm sure he only had a hamstring strain or an elbow injury or something. What's up with him?

He's a disgrace, he gets pissed up every weekend.

Sound lad though, can't stand Hughes

Unread 11-05-2009, 04:18 PM
Smeggs

was reading about Johnson in the paper yesterday, seems he has had some strange injuries with his posture, hip and back and it has taken thema long while to get to the bottom of what was causing it, said that every time he came back it just flared up. They are optimisitc for getting him ready for next season though.

Unread 11-05-2009, 04:19 PM
dunk

Quote:
He's a disgrace, he gets pissed up every weekend.

Sound lad though, can't stand Hughes
£#%&!ing hell. You just wrote off 15/16's of the population of Britain as a disgrace

What injury is he 'suffering' from?

Unread 11-05-2009, 04:19 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
was reading about Johnson in the paper yesterday, seems he has had some strange injuries with his posture, hip and back and it has taken thema long while to get to the bottom of what was causing it, said that every time he came back it just flared up. .

No comment

Unread 11-05-2009, 04:20 PM
Smeggs

Quote:
No comment
you saying that is a smokescreen for the boozing/gambling?

Unread 11-05-2009, 04:24 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&!ing hell. You just wrote off 15/16's of the population of Britain as a disgrace
?

A disgrace for a professional athlete

Unread 11-05-2009, 04:26 PM
dunk

Quote:
A disgrace for a professional athlete
Very true.

He's only got to behave himself for 10-15 years, then he can do what the £#%&! he wants. It's not like he will even be 'old' when he calls it a day. £#%&!s me right off that attitude.

Unread 11-05-2009, 04:51 PM
borsuk

if they bring in barry and £#%&! alonso off i'll laugh my head off

michael johnson probably still has a lot of pace though. not sure about his ball control.

Unread 11-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Zorg

Benitez blames not having any money. Again.

http://football365.com/story/0,17033...313181,00.html

Quote:
"But it is still very difficult when you analyse the financial power of Chelsea, United and Arsenal with the money they can spend."

Unread 11-05-2009, 06:04 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Benitez blames not having any money. Again.

http://football365.com/story/0,17033...313181,00.html

I don't think I've ever hated a football manager as much as that fat bullshitter.
Closed Thread