United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-03-2012, 11:31 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Shocking miss. Emanuelson (I think) had a a great chance when he cam on too, in the second half. He'd have been clean through if his first touch was better. Milan needed to take a lead to Spain, to have a chance imo. The visitors weren't at their best (some horrible lapses in defence) but Milan failed to take advantage. The only positive is that they didn't let Barcelona get an away goal.

Good game though and I'm looking forward to the second leg. Potential semi-final between Real Madrid and Bayern Munich looks tasty too.
Potential semi-final? Both teams have 3 and 2 goal away leads respectively

Unread 29-03-2012, 11:34 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Potential semi-final? Both teams have 3 and 2 goal away leads respectively
You're a bright lad, well done.

Unread 29-03-2012, 11:36 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Potential semi-final between Real Madrid and Bayern Munich looks tasty too.
Some ubergruppen@#%&!s on show in that tie.

Unread 29-03-2012, 11:38 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
it will be all-@#%&!s semifinals in both ties this time.

barca vs chelsea & real vs bayern

Unread 29-03-2012, 11:40 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Both clubs have a "we're @#%&!s and we don't give a £#%&!" sort of attitude I quite admire tbh. The arrogance of champions

Unread 29-03-2012, 11:43 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Both clubs have a "we're @#%&!s and we don't give a £#%&!" sort of attitude I quite admire tbh. The arrogance of champions
True

Unread 29-03-2012, 11:43 AM
JakeB

Terry and Busquets on the same field.

Unread 29-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
oh lighten up parters your top red agenda is tiresome. and you're being really whingey lately (online).
i know mate

no longoh on secondment am i. actually have to do work.

qualified now etc so it's a nightmare

Unread 29-03-2012, 11:58 AM
Sparky***

So i take it that most people want chelsea in the champions league final then?

Because that's what will happen if Milan knock out barcelona. milan will turn up at stamford bridge and get @#%&!ted.

Unread 29-03-2012, 11:59 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
So i take it that most people want chelsea in the champions league final then?

Because that's what will happen if Milan knock out barcelona. milan will turn up at stamford bridge and get @#%&!ted.
exactly. load of %@#$&!s

Unread 29-03-2012, 12:27 PM
MJ Ramone

Messi's probably about due an injury just before the SF with Chelsea tbf

It's all falling into place for JT to lift the big one..

Unread 29-03-2012, 12:30 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Messi's probably about due an injury just before the SF with Chelsea tbf

It's all falling into place for JT to lift the big one..
Should get his mum to do it

Unread 29-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Should get his mum to do it
Big Jake's running away with foty at the moment.

Unread 29-03-2012, 02:19 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Shite as they are, it really isnt looking all that silly. Milan knock out Barca and its a given.
Fortunately, there is *very* little chance of that happening

Unread 29-03-2012, 03:00 PM
Tiberian

Milan have improved from 2/3 years ago, a bit more energy and pace in midfield with Nocerino and Emmanuelson, but a front 3 of Zlatan, Robinho and Boateng is not exactly terrifying. All talented players but the latter 2 are very inconsistent and Zlatan has always had those questions about his mental toughness in big games.

They were aided by a poor pitch last night, slowed down the Barca attack, decent on sporadic counters but I never got the impression that Barca were ever really under immense pressure. They have had 3 tight games in the competition so perhaps the Milan approach and their commitment to defence and aggressive pressing works well, but Real, Barca and perhaps Bayern would all be better than Milan. They did crumble at Arsenal after all.
Closed Thread