last line needs work....

Mancheeeeeeneeei are you listening,
We're gonna keep our ticker ticking,
We'll be on Wembley Way,
34 years to the day

and some of us and dressed rather gay.

Unread 26-02-2010, 04:59 PM
forzagarza

I'd say Manchester United is it's own worst enemy. Riddled with @#%&!s from top to bottom.

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:00 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
I'd say Manchester United is it's own worst enemy. Riddled with @#%&!s from top to bottom.
What about side to side?

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:07 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Isnt Rougers from Salford?
Which is not, I hasten to add, part of Manchester. I am a proud OOT'er.

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:10 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I think you will find a club that sings Munich EVERY game home and away and produces CD's of these songs and shares our fine city are the true Enemy.

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:20 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Who's your true enemy Kevs, Rangers or Celtic?

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:20 PM
Zorg

Brilliant, so SEF are right behind the Green and Gold campaign then?
National exposure, a cup final, what shall we do? I know, something about city instead.

Meanwhile, Supporters Direct, MUST, IMUSA, FC United, and various other organisations have organised a Fans Rally the day before and the silence is deafening.

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:22 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
National exposure, a cup final, what shall we do? I know, something about city instead.

Meanwhile, Supporters Direct, MUST, IMUSA, FC United, and various other organisations have organised a Fans Rally the day before and the silence is deafening.

they're making a banner to unfold at the cup final.....To remind city of the date....

hardly interferes with the G+G campaign....

sometimes peoples agenda aginst one man overtakes a bit of banter and fan action...

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:26 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

they're making a banner to unfold at the cup final.....To remind city of the date....

sometimes peoples agenda aginst one man overtakes a bit of banter and fan action...
exactly......£#%&! me could you imagine if we had lost to those @#%&!s in the semi-final...

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:26 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:

Good point.

What a wingnut.

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Zorg

Quote:

I heard it was a mosaic.

I mean I'm all for taking the piss out of siddy but the sting's going out of the G&G isn't it? I thought all opportunities for publicising it were supposed to be used?

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:28 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
Good point.

What a wingnut.
Harsh on Believe that, you've been a bit of a nasty @#%&! today sullers, sort it out

rubbernecker

Quote:

Stop apologising for the Vichy @#%&!

Quote:
The G&G started out as a protest and visible sign against the Glazers ownership, now its turned into a must have fashion accessary, in the same way all City fans have latched onto the Mancini scarf. The majority of people now wearing them, do so to fit in and most dont even know the significance.
I know a few of the stall holders near Old Trafford and they have said its the best sales they have had since the 1999 homecoming parade, they are raking it in (ith not one penny of the profit going to MUST etc).

The main people calling for a boycott are those that dont even attend games or dont have a season ticket to give up. Its like calling for a boycott of Ferarri, we can all do that, as we dont have one!

Not all season ticket holders visit the megastore.
United would rather have another 30,000 matchday members than 30,000 season ticket holders, as they spend a lot more per visit than your average ST holder. The only benefit to them having an ST holder is that they get money up front, it cuts down on admin costs and it guarantees cup ticket sales.

Every game at Old Trafford is still over subscribed by members, although games switched or re-arranged at short notice often see genarla sale tickets, which is not a bad thing as it allows other fans into the stadium.

here is a waiting list for exec boxes with balconies, as such every box will have a balcony in the summer, removing about 1,000 season ticket seats, so 1,000 non-renewals actually do them a favour! (Capacity this season is down 500 on last as a result of upgrading these exec boxes)

The Harris plan is not in the best interestss of the club and probably puts Utd in a woprse situation thast it is now, the only so-called benefit is that some fans might get a say on what happens. If anyone thinks that prices will shoot down, more will be spent on transfers then your living in a dream world.
People quote fan run clubs in Mardid and Barcelona, but them models arent as good as they look. Madrid have had more debts over the past 10 years than Utd have had, even borrowing £270 million to buy last summers players, hoping that shirt sales will pay a return. Theres only so many times you can sell your tarining ground to the local council or get a loan off the King of spain
Anyone that has anything to do with this insideous self promoting self interested collaborating @#%&! should be made to felch Glazer's bedsores

Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Harsh on Believe that, you've been a bit of a nasty @#%&! today sullers, sort it out
No, get bent

jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
so true.

malcolm are you listening,
we hope your ticker stops ticking,
we're on wembley way
where your stewards hold no sway
so we'll wear green and gold all £#%&!ing day

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Sullingtons

Who the £#%&! wrote that?

What the hell is going on?

Why is he such a meddling bastard?

We need answers.

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
exactly......£#%&! me could you imagine if we had lost to those @#%&!s in the semi-final...
Exactly...... we wouldnt have heard the end of it and the citys end at wemberlee.....Jesus......we beat the £#%&!ers so they couldnt GET to wemberlee....

Quote:
I heard it was a mosaic.

I mean I'm all for taking the piss out of siddy but the sting's going out of the G&G isn't it? I thought all opportunities for publicising it were supposed to be used?
The Sting has gone out of it??

missed opportunity....?

its a final on the Anniversary of the last time city won Anything....i'd expect a banner......

there will be Green and gold scarf's flags etc.....What did you want, no-one to go and 40,000 at the Gigg lane social club crying into a pint of bitter tmrw....

Its a cup final and a celebration of united's achievements and a chance to rub citys nose in it.

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:33 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Stop apologising for the Vichy @#%&!

I'm not apologising or defending anyone.

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:35 PM
zzalsar3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
As for that banner, surprise surprise it's a shite idea. We will lose if that goes up. Also, who the £#%&! is Tufty to invite Mancini? Does he have a supply of tickets? Tufty's a @#%&!. I hope he dies on the way to the match.
It constantly amazes me how SEF manage to get it so wrong time after time.

Its like a robot speaking english but with no heart or soul. The words come out in a sensible order with no grammar or spelling mistakes but they just dont feel it. Trying to be cool without understanding what cool is.
Closed Thread