United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 22-12-2017, 02:04 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Not being rude here, but you are aware Will Keane is 4 years older than Marcus Rashford, yes?
Still youngsters though & TBF I had no idea how old Keane is, nor do I care. The point remains the same. LVG panic bought Martial at a massively inflated price because he felt he desperately needed a striker, which totally contradicts the version of events Southside red is trying to push

Unread 22-12-2017, 02:04 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Still youngsters though & TBF I had no idea how old Keane is, nor do I care. The point remains the same. LVG panic bought Martial at a massively inflated price because he felt he desperately needed a striker, which totally contradicts the version of events Southside red is trying to push
That would be a no then, cool.

Unread 22-12-2017, 02:05 AM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Lovely to see Ethers back tbh. Cardie memories.

Unread 22-12-2017, 02:06 AM
Kangared

Quote:
That would be a no then, cool.
Well spotted. Seems your comprehension is better than I gave it credit for. Your point being ? If its that I don't know the age of all our ex players then you have me

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
You needed some help

Unread 22-12-2017, 02:11 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Always pal, always.

Is this the general standard of debate these days? Somebody who genuinely seems to be proud he doesn’t know the most basic of facts about the player he’s based his entire argument around ffs

Unread 22-12-2017, 02:25 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Always pal, always.

Is this the general standard of debate these days? Somebody who genuinely seems to be proud he doesn’t know the most basic of facts about the player he’s based his entire argument around ffs
I could have googled it like you obviously did. Knew he was maybe a year or 2 older but that really doesn't change anything. The fact you claim you know exactly the age difference is worrying. You're either a liar or the saddest person around
Go to bed you weirdo

Unread 22-12-2017, 03:04 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Always pal, always.

They’re all good lads. But still get very tetchy re The Big Man.

Guilt for their part in his being hounded out I suspect.

Unread 22-12-2017, 08:56 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Always pal, always.

You've been missed fella

Unread 22-12-2017, 09:13 AM
Stickman

Quote:
The Big Man.
So Rawk

Unread 22-12-2017, 09:33 AM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
So Rawk
I think the "we've got the best manager in the world la" gang would fit that description more. Benitez levels sickening,

Unread 22-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
I think the "we've got the best manager in the world la" gang would fit that description more. Benitez levels sickening,
By gang you mean Saffers yeah?

Unread 22-12-2017, 10:37 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
By gang you mean Saffers yeah?
Oh no, there's a few..

Tbf to saffers, even he doesn't believe the shit he posts

Unread 22-12-2017, 10:47 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Oh no, there's a few..

Tbf to saffers, even he doesn't believe the shit he posts
He's in character alright

Unread 22-12-2017, 02:07 PM
utd99

Quote:
They’re all good lads. But still get very tetchy re The Big Man.

Guilt for their part in his being hounded out I suspect.
More like pride.

Unread 22-12-2017, 04:02 PM
Clownbones

Liked LVG

Injuries and players being thick bastards screwed him over

Had the right idea. Dominate the game. Proper United managers do that

No patience in the game today at all

Unread 22-12-2017, 04:05 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Liked LVG

Injuries and players being thick bastards screwed him over

Had the right idea. Dominate the game. Proper United managers do that

No patience in the game today at all
Most of his signings tbf, added to shit we all ready had obviously.

Unread 22-12-2017, 04:11 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Everyone signs shit

Mourinho has just made that lumpy #@&%! up front our striker for the next five years

Hire someone to revolutionise how we play and then ditch the whole idea in 18 months

Unread 22-12-2017, 04:14 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
and have £#%&!ed off. error after error. players , formations etc. forwards after moyes then backwards his 2nd season. never has so much been spent on such shit.

Unread 22-12-2017, 04:16 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
and have f***ed off. error after error. players , formations etc. forwards after moyes then backwards his 2nd season. never has so much been spent on such shit.
Can't remember the last time Shaw Herrera blind Rojo Rashford or martial played tbh

Unread 22-12-2017, 04:23 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Can't remember the last time Shaw Herrera blind Rojo Rashford or martial played tbh
LOL - look at 3 or 4 of those names and do you really think they'll be here much longer or were ever cut out to play for united? last time 5 out of them 6 played.........................