United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-02-2008, 05:57 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
There's one or two in the German league that are worth a look IMO, Mario Gomez being another.
No secret but the lad van der Vaart is pure class as well - this from the weekend just gone...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6XZJQq1ZI7s

Nonchalant as £#%&!.

& his Doris is stunning...

Unread 28-02-2008, 09:49 PM
Peter griffin

That fountain of football knowledge Guilleme Buallege has said that we have held talks with Lahm's agent but unfortunantly so have Barca (Rijkarrd has apparently said he will only stay next season if they offload Eto Ronaldhino and buy Villa, Benzema and Lahm).

He also claimed we tried to offload Silvestre and Brown last season but couldn't

Unread 29-02-2008, 11:18 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter griffin
That fountain of football knowledge Guilleme Buallege has said that we have held talks with Lahm's agent
Well that's that deal dead in the water then.

Balague hasn't got a clue. I think his last big exclusive was Deschamps to Newcastle. It's unfair to expect journalists to get it right even most of the time, but I can't remember Balague ever getting anything right. Virtually everything I can ever remember him coming out with has failed to materialise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter griffin
He also claimed we tried to offload Silvestre and Brown last season but couldn't
Yep, Fergie is so keen to get rid of Brown he's offered him a new deal. Another gem from Guillem.

Unread 29-02-2008, 11:21 AM
Part 36 Offer

[quote=S/Side.Red;816741]Well that's that deal dead in the water then.

Balague hasn't got a clue. I think his last big exclusive was Deschamps to Newcastle. It's unfair to expect journalists to get it right even most of the time, but I can't remember Balague ever getting anything right. Virtually everything I can ever remember him coming out with has failed to materialise.

Yep, Fergie is so keen to get rid of Brown he's offered him a new deal. Another gem from Guillem.[/QUOTE]

too right

Unread 29-02-2008, 11:36 AM
Peter griffin

He's quite funny to listen to though he says these things like they are facts the man has never gotten anything right and he talks like every agent in football contacts him on the way to negotiations.

Unread 29-02-2008, 11:44 AM
S/Side.Red

I'm sure he does, though. Imagine you're a football agent who wants to drum up some interest in your client. Give Balague a call and the dopey @#%&! will draw attention to your story on a wide variety of media outlets.

Unread 29-02-2008, 11:59 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I'm sure he does, though. Imagine you're a football agent who wants to drum up some interest in your client. Give Balague a call and the dopey @#%&! will draw attention to your story on a wide variety of media outlets.
i love your derision of him. He is a greasy little £#%&!er. Id say he gets the odd "weekend away" thrown in by some of these agents.
Closed Thread