United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-10-2017, 07:22 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Is now not the right time to give Jem a shot at the big job?

Some might question whether a public school background and banking career are the right tools for one of the biggest jobs in world football but if you can ignore the outright arrogance and sense of entitlement, you'd be forgiven for thinking he'd been managing a top club for years. Many saw his constant critique of the club's manager during the our most successful period of all time as merely a job application.

Is now the time?
some people are prejudiced.

still, if I got the job, they would all have to offer unconditional support, no matter how obviously shit my selections and tactics.

Unread 15-10-2017, 07:24 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
the club boast about being the biggest money spinner in sport and yet since 2005 the £#%&!ers have scrimped and scrapped until the last couple of years until they thought their golden goose was about to be cooked.. the rot set in £#%&!ing years ago, selling Ronaldo and getting Owen in on a free tells you all you need to know about the £#%&!ers calling the shots, the big money spent over the last couple of years needed not to have been as much, if the £#%&!ers had of invested over the previous 10 years, the are leeching @#%&!s, and no matter who coaches the side, we will always be restricted till this £#%&!ers are gone...
I think it's a bit much to be harking back to the 2009 transfer window.

Jose has been given a huge amount to spend. As did lvg.

Unread 15-10-2017, 07:25 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Is now not the right time to give Jem a shot at the big job?

Some might question whether a public school background and banking career are the right tools for one of the biggest jobs in world football but if you can ignore the outright arrogance and sense of entitlement, you'd be forgiven for thinking he'd been managing a top club for years. Many saw his constant critique of the club's manager during the our most successful period of all time as merely a job application.

Is now the time?

Just imagine if these anti-Mou £#%&!s got their wish. £#%&!ing Poch or whoever. Never won a thing in their lives and bombing forward at Anfield like theyve never seen the dippers play before getting absolutely hammered.

Just thank Christ it wasn't boring.

Unread 15-10-2017, 07:28 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Just imagine if these anti-Mou £#%&!s got their wish. £#%&!ing Poch or whoever. Never won a thing in their lives and bombing forward at Anfield like theyve never seen the dippers play before getting absolutely hammered.

Just thank Christ it wasn't boring.
It's not an anti mou thing mate...

These are quotes from his mouth and his mouth piece in the media...

Unread 15-10-2017, 07:28 PM
lindelof

Nice whilst it lasted...

Unread 15-10-2017, 07:31 PM
ziggyman17

The beginning of the end...... Its happening alot quicker than I thought.. Probably has a deal in place to take over in Paris, I sure the wife would love to live there for a couple of years..... The writing was on the wall ever since he decided to live out of a suitcase in a hotel and not even rent somewhere, say what you want but atleast that £#%&!er over the road has settled into the city...

Unread 15-10-2017, 07:34 PM
Cream

Thumbs down

Quote:
the sooner the gimps sell up or die the better, they certainly live up to their jewish roots, the @#%&!s.......
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=256211

Unread 15-10-2017, 07:35 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof
Nice whilst it lasted...

Was it?

Unread 15-10-2017, 07:39 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
the sooner the gimps sell up or die the better, they certainly live up to their jewish roots, the @#%&!s.......

Unread 15-10-2017, 07:41 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
I think it's a bit much to be harking back to the 2009 transfer window.

Jose has been given a huge amount to spend. As did lvg.
True both have been given a fair amount but if the manager has a list of 4 players and the chief exec only manages 3 because he was too tight to meet the asking price of the 4th then Jose is going to ask questions.

Especially when he looks across town and sees his nemesis spending on 3 full backs what we spent all summer.

Unread 15-10-2017, 07:43 PM
lindelof

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Was it?
Well I've enjoyed it...

Unread 15-10-2017, 07:44 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Cant believe people are seriously saying he's not been given enough money to spend.
Forget the money. Has he been allowed to sign the players in all positions he wanted?

Do you think Jose chose to keep Shaw, darmian, blind, smalling and maybe jones?

He did so because the club FAILED to get the players in the positions he asked for.

Unread 15-10-2017, 07:47 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
bloody hell. I wonder who he really wanted instead of lukaku.
They both went to PSG.

Unread 15-10-2017, 07:50 PM
Pop

He can go £#%&! himself tbh. Footballers, managers, ballboys, they're all a bunch of £#%&!ing @#%&!s not worthy of the steam off your piss.

Unread 15-10-2017, 08:00 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
He can go £#%&! himself tbh. Footballers, managers, ballboys, they're all a bunch of £#%&!ing c***s not worthy of the steam off your piss.

Glad you missed the medical staff;-)

Unread 15-10-2017, 08:04 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
True both have been given a fair amount but if the manager has a list of 4 players and the chief exec only manages 3 because he was too tight to meet the asking price of the 4th then Jose is going to ask questions.

Especially when he looks across town and sees his nemesis spending on 3 full backs what we spent all summer.
What if the 4th isn't better than what you already have?

50m for Perisic may have curtailed Martial's career here.

Unread 15-10-2017, 08:04 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Forget the money. Has he been allowed to sign the players in all positions he wanted?

Do you think Jose chose to keep Shaw, darmian, blind, smalling and maybe jones?

He did so because the club FAILED to get the players in the positions he asked for.
How do you know he asked for replacements for all those players? The only one we know he didn't get was perisic?

Unread 15-10-2017, 08:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Imagine Perisic being the player that's made you see your arse......

Thought he was a lot stronger than this as a man Jose..

I feel the living in a hotel was the biggest warning sign.

Unread 15-10-2017, 08:13 PM
S/Side.Red

Exclamation

Poor Mou searching for the elusive happiness and inner fulfillment he will never find again. Even when he wins trophies these days he's driven by resentment for his peers. It'll never be like 2004 or 2010 again, pal. Keep searching Jose; keep running

Unread 15-10-2017, 08:16 PM
Sapien

Who's up next then?

Got to be Fellaini as player manager for me.
Closed Thread