United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-01-2008, 12:04 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethelred
So there can be no comparison?
Not sure what you mean. Ruud left and we started playing better football, Ronnie's looked far happier and we've won the league. He's gone to Real scored plenty and won the league there. Seems like it's worked out for both parties but I fail to see the point in harping back to a time when we weren't as good or attractive as we are now. I also fail to see what point there is in comparing a player who starts each week to a player of ours who doesn't.

Unread 14-01-2008, 12:04 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Yes, make a banner, then £#%&! off and support Real.
Why the hostility towards Ruud? He was a legend for us up front so why constantly belittle him now he has left? You don't slate Cantona, Law, Best, Robson, Ole, Olsen and they were all fan favorites in their time so why have such a grump on for Ruud?

Unread 14-01-2008, 12:05 PM
puressence

Quote:
He wouldn't, fit or not, Tevez would always start ahead of him. That's Tevez who has 12 goals this season compared to Ruuds 13. I fail to see what your point is.
well according to you utd were the best team around with saha in the team .

Unread 14-01-2008, 12:05 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Why the hostility towards Ruud? He was a legend for us up front so why constantly belittle him now he has left? You don't slate Cantona, Law, Best, Robson, Ole, Olsen and they were all fan favorites in their time so why have such a grump on for Ruud?
olsen ...............

Unread 14-01-2008, 12:07 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I just fail to see the point in harping back to Ruud's time at the club after such a brilliant performance. The player who is actually replacing Ruud also sscored 2 this weekend but I don't see fatty posting threads about that and it's him the hotility is towards, not really Ruud.

Unread 14-01-2008, 12:07 PM
goatboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Pure i rarely have a go at you on here but please get over this obsession with Ruud. Fantastic player but he has left now and we (just as he has) have moved on.We are better side without him given that we now play to our strengths and focus more on the fast flowing football that has made us so successful over the last 16-17 years. I know you are just trying to wum people on here but i am rather tired of hearing about him. Regards
spot on, right move for ruud and right for united

but let's not have this revisionism where people seem to forget how great he was for us

like this goal

Unread 14-01-2008, 12:09 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
well according to you utd were the best team around with saha in the team .
Never said that, I did say in the final weeks of Ruuds last season we played better football than in the preceding weeks with Ruud in the team. Ruud's happy there and we are playing fantastic stuff and defending chamions, I can't really see your point.

Unread 14-01-2008, 12:10 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
olsen ...............
He was class and I loved him.

Quote:
I just fail to see the point in harping back to Ruud's time at the club after such a brilliant performance. The player who is actually replacing Ruud also sscored 2 this weekend but I don't see fatty posting threads about that and it's him the hotility is towards, not really Ruud.
Maybe but why use such thinly veiled hostility, we know that pure is going to use ruud as a stick to beat fergie with so why not defend the manager rather than attack the player.

Unread 14-01-2008, 12:10 PM
puressence

Quote:
Never said that, I did say in the final weeks of Ruuds last season we played better football than in the preceding weeks with Ruud in the team. Ruud's happy there and we are playing fantastic stuff and defending chamions, I can't really see your point.
my point is how quickly people called our best goalscorer since law a @#%&! . yet praised a @#%&! who is earnig 50k a week for doing £#%&! all

Unread 14-01-2008, 12:11 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
He was class and I loved him.

Maybe but why use such thinly veiled hostility, we know that pure is going to use ruud as a stick to beat fergie with so why not defend the manager rather than attack the player.
I haven't been hostile towards Ruud, read my earlier post, I said it was a good move for us and for him, don't be so precious.

Unread 14-01-2008, 12:12 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
my point is how quickly people called our best goalscorer since law a @#%&! . yet praised a @#%&! who is earnig 50k a week for doing £#%&! all
As BRL says, this is all just part of your bullshit about hating Fergie. You enjoy it you sad bitter @#%&!.

Unread 14-01-2008, 12:14 PM
George Bestial

Quote:
He was getting on like a bad tit in his last season though Pure.

Fell out with Ronaldo, never made the runs he was capable of, stopped chasing after stuff. Looked generally non plussed.

United legend, yes, but the way he was in his final days left a bad taste in the mouths of many.

Unread 14-01-2008, 12:15 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
ruud always bagged shitloads against newcastle ..

anyway what did you say about wasting chances at halftime
That's the thing though. It's been done to death but them chances wouldn't be created with Ruud.

That Ronaldo who has no end product hasn't done bad since Ruud left.

Unread 14-01-2008, 12:17 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Bestial
He was getting on like a bad tit in his last season though Pure.

Fell out with Ronaldo, never made the runs he was capable of, stopped chasing after stuff. Looked generally non plussed.

United legend, yes, but the way he was in his final days left a bad taste in the mouths of many.
To me it did, I thought his behaviour in that last season was unprofessional. I thought Saha played well towards the end of that season too. Fail to see a problem in expressing these opinions.

Unread 14-01-2008, 12:18 PM
dodger

It's over Pure, move on.

Unread 14-01-2008, 12:19 PM
Gog Coch

Ruud was a sulky jealous little shit and disrupted the younger players. He is the past.

Unread 14-01-2008, 12:31 PM
puressence

Quote:
As BRL says, this is all just part of your bullshit about hating Fergie. You enjoy it you sad bitter @#%&!.
it has £#%&! all to do with ferie .. you sad bitter @#%&!

Unread 14-01-2008, 12:33 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Of course it does, just about everything you say about United is about Fergie when you get down to it. You aren't even happy about a 6-0 win 'cos it reflcts well on him so you'd rather harp back to an ex-player than mention it.

Unread 14-01-2008, 12:40 PM
Gog Coch

Quote:
You are an Alan Green clone.

Unread 14-01-2008, 01:36 PM
razzle

Quote:
if he was fit he would be ... tell me how many has he bagged since ruud left and how many has ruud bagged since he left
and if my auntie had %@#$&!s she'd be my uncle

ffs, if he wasn't injured and was starting he might have scored 30 goals by now

he might not either, but you don't know either way so it's a pointless argument
Closed Thread