Unread 28-11-2007, 12:34 PM
antonin jablonsky

Yup.

Unread 28-11-2007, 12:35 PM
firesale

Tomas Panickattack

Unread 28-11-2007, 12:36 PM
believe

I can imagine your half time team talks to be nothing but inspiring.

Unread 28-11-2007, 12:36 PM
Whalefish

Yes. Anticipated the cross too much and left a huge gap. However he'll learn and it didn't appear to knock his confidence.

Came off his line several times afterwards and smothered a couple of Lisbon attacks. Does that well IMO.

A good number two at the moment. No complaints.

Unread 28-11-2007, 12:37 PM
Crumps

You only started this thread because you've just realised that 'Pole' and 'goal' rhyme didn't you?

Unread 28-11-2007, 12:37 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Yes. Anticipated the cross too much and left a huge gap. However he'll learn and it didn't appear to knock his confidence.

Came off his line several times afterwards and smothered a couple of Lisbon attacks. Does that well IMO.

A good number two at the moment. No complaints.
True dat.

Unread 28-11-2007, 12:38 PM
thatsfuctit

Conceeding at the near post is always frowned upon - from the touchline is pish poor imo.

Unread 28-11-2007, 12:40 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Conceeding at the near post is always frowned upon - from the touchline is pish poor imo.
thats why scmeichel was the best in the world. he would never have allowed that to happen.

Unread 28-11-2007, 12:53 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
thats why scmeichel was the best in the world. he would never have allowed that to happen.
he was beat a few times like that

Unread 28-11-2007, 01:11 PM
teflon_terry

The Sporting keeper (Patricio) looked handy. Reckon we'll be in for him this summer.

Unread 28-11-2007, 01:16 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
The Sporting keeper (Patricio) looked handy. Reckon we'll be in for him this summer.

when the teams walked out last night the commentator said something along the lines of "...and Sporting Lisbon who have provided United with a wealth of talent over the years including Ronaldo and Nani!" errr hang on who else have they provided?

Unread 28-11-2007, 01:23 PM
Baron

I thought it was a cracking hit & showed good vision, by all accounts they'd talked about his lack of games & potential to exploit positioning so fair play to them.

So long as it doesn't happen again & it's stood him in good stead it's just one of those things. He's seemed a lot more assured this season compared to last.

Unread 28-11-2007, 01:36 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Any news on Ben Foster's recovery ??

Seems to have gone awfully quiet over him....

Unread 28-11-2007, 01:40 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
Any news on Ben Foster's recovery ??

Seems to have gone awfully quiet over him....
2 weeks.............. oh sorry that's Nev. (Foster= Feb)

Unread 28-11-2007, 01:58 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
I thought it was a cracking hit & showed good vision, by all accounts they'd talked about his lack of games & potential to exploit positioning so fair play to them.

So long as it doesn't happen again & it's stood him in good stead it's just one of those things. He's seemed a lot more assured this season compared to last.
I thought the polish love-in would end after last night but it seems not. He will only ever be good enough to be a stand-in at United.

Unread 28-11-2007, 02:08 PM
borsuk

agree with whalefish.

definitely a mistake but all keepers make mistakes. he looked fine afterwards.

Unread 28-11-2007, 02:19 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
I thought the polish love-in would end after last night but it seems not. He will only ever be good enough to be a stand-in at United.
Since when has it been a love in?

And if that's the quality of our stand in, rock n roll. Can't grumble at all.

Unread 28-11-2007, 02:19 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
deffo in my eyes
deffo

Unread 28-11-2007, 02:22 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
That's as much as we need from him, VDS is no.1 & I expect Foster to push for it when he returns. He's a decent enough no.2 (no.2, *smirk* )
Closed Thread