The stone roses 17 30.91%
Danneh wellbeck 24 43.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 11-07-2015, 05:59 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
You not liking him practically guarantees he'll be a success.
yep. Hasn't got a £#%&!ing scooby-do when it comes to football, our denis. In fact, that lack of knowledge seems to pervade most things tbf. An absolute clueless bastard across the board.

Unread 11-07-2015, 06:41 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
You not liking him practically guarantees he'll be a success.
Major Whoosh

If the truth be known, I have no opinion at this stage... had no interest in him previously......i was just having a cheeky dig at believe as it happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
yep. Hasn't got a £#%&!ing scooby-do when it comes to football, our denis. In fact, that lack of knowledge seems to pervade most things tbf. An absolute clueless bastard across the board.
Coming from the most irrelevant @#%&! on here, I take that as a compliment......couldn't tell you what you're shit at as I very rarely even notice your presence let alone read the bullshit you invariably post.......as long as its the opposite to what I say, it kinda guarantees I must be on the right track

Unread 11-07-2015, 06:53 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless

Coming from the most irrelevant @#%&! on here, I take that as a compliment......couldn't tell you what you're shit at as I very rarely even notice your presence let alone read the bullshit you invariably post.......as long as its the opposite to what I say, it kinda guarantees I must be on the right track
Rattled

Get back to your cleaning you £#%&!ing tramp.

Unread 11-07-2015, 07:01 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Rattled

Get back to your cleaning you £#%&!ing tramp.
Yeah, rattled

Shitest comeback I've ever heard......like I said...an irrelevant c*** ....thanks for the confirmation

Unread 11-07-2015, 07:38 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Yeah, rattled

Shitest comeback I've ever heard......like I said...an irrelevant c*** ....thanks for the confirmation
Do you understand the meaning of the word "irrelevant" you toad. It's an internet forum. How do you determine if someone is irrelevant from that?

You've always come across as deranged on here but this is up there. What an odd little man

Unread 11-07-2015, 07:53 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Do you understand the meaning of the word "irrelevant" you toad. It's an internet forum. How do you determine if someone is irrelevant from that?

You've always come across as deranged on here but this is up there. What an odd little man
Yes, I do know what it means.....for your benefit, it means you are of little or no importance...to me and to most people on here

Now why don't you just £#%&! off, you humongous dunce

Oh, and in case you're struggling....humongous means big or large and dunce means thick @#%&!....hth

Unread 11-07-2015, 07:55 AM
puressence

Has dunk woke up yet ..bet hes in a corner crying oooohhhh no identity

Unread 11-07-2015, 08:12 AM
MUFC One Love

Dunk will be happy with it but might bring up how Schweini is 30, started getting injuries and him and Carrick may be out a lot. Something we are all a bit worried about deep down.

Unread 11-07-2015, 08:20 AM
Ginners

Have paid zero interest in footy this summer, are we actually signing this magnificent bastard?

Unread 11-07-2015, 08:43 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Yeah looks that way, mateh.
Ridiculous signing, never thought we'd get him

Unread 11-07-2015, 08:45 AM
Red Al

Can't we have a couldn't give a £#%&! option

Unread 11-07-2015, 01:25 PM
Camel

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Fraid so. Sold my soul didn't I? Was at a low point post arturo and old nick came along waving the promise of eternal pleasure didn't he. He said all I had to do was post a mildly offensive post alluding that dunk is sometimes difficult to please. I said, 'you do realise the shit that's going to cause don't you with him being erudite and everything?' He just winked, smiled and rode off on a giant £#%&! off lizard. Lo and behold, here I now am in that very dog house I warned myself against.
i knew it! you're like an open book to me keith. the pages are a bit dogged, the spine is badly creased and the jacket has a tear in. definitely a few months overdue, too. but as with all weighty tomes my wrist is starting to ache, so it's time to return you to the bookshelf of life for somebody else to have a thumb through.

also, i'm pleasantly surprised to see my posts aren't the most cringeworthy in this thread today. up until now at least. god bless parters and denis.

Unread 11-07-2015, 02:20 PM
Cream

What started as a wholesome pop at Pumpkers has turned into a shameful free for all.

:shakehead:

Unread 11-07-2015, 02:28 PM
The Watcher

dunk's still not voted

Unread 11-07-2015, 09:26 PM
Ethers

Looks like he's completely ignoring the thread?

Basically an enormous public '£#%&! you' to Keith. Stunning move, very brave - or foolish?!

Unread 11-07-2015, 09:34 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Looks like he's completely ignoring the thread?

Basically an enormous public '£#%&! you' to Keith. Stunning move, very brave - or foolish?!
affording it the contempt it deserves.....

dunk climbs the estimations table

Unread 11-07-2015, 09:38 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
affording it the contempt it deserves.....

dunk climbs the estimations table
Silence was always going to achieve more than any other route. Bit boring though and not all together unpredictable.

Unread 11-07-2015, 09:41 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Silence was always going to achieve more than any other route. Bit boring though and not all together unpredictable.
absolutely.....im more of a windmiller....does me no favours tbh...

Unread 11-07-2015, 10:15 PM
My Name is Keith

Jus sayin:

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1043

Unread 11-07-2015, 10:19 PM
kid napper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
Have paid zero interest in footy this summer, are we actually signing this magnificent bastard?
But yet spent days on a football forum talking about utd.

Spurs fan?
Closed Thread