No, he's too old 13 23.64%
A bit 10 18.18%
The stone roses 17 30.91%
Danneh wellbeck 24 43.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 10-07-2015, 11:26 PM
My Name is Keith

Default Is dunk going to be happy with the schweinsteiger signing?

Poll to follow

Unread 10-07-2015, 11:28 PM
Mr_Ed

Course he's not. The miserable @#%&!. If he was impotent and Giggs offered to provide his seed then dunk would be pissed that he was a south paw.

Unread 10-07-2015, 11:29 PM
Rhodzy

Going with old, he loves the youngsters. Forgot meh in the poll pol.

Unread 10-07-2015, 11:33 PM
Ethers

Superb

I think he'll be happy we've finally got something done, but will undoubtedly throw in a few withering subbies about his age.

Unread 10-07-2015, 11:35 PM
Billy Bigbollox

On the too old option, is that dunk or the Teutonic football god?

Unread 10-07-2015, 11:36 PM
ZiggyStardust

Old, slow and a cripple

That will be a no

Unread 10-07-2015, 11:45 PM
andyroo

Bit, like, white too.

Unread 10-07-2015, 11:55 PM
Camel

thread equivalent of lord of the flies.

dunkers is far more on the money than most on here. his utd battle fatigue gets weary at times. it's still bizarre that you bastards would want to suppress a prolific, erudite poster, when it's quiet on here anyways

Unread 10-07-2015, 11:56 PM
andyroo

Nobody wants to suppress him ffs

Unread 11-07-2015, 12:00 AM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Nobody wants to suppress him ffs
Dead right it wouldn't be the same without him. It's all good natured fun. Most of the time, though the pumpkin references are a bit played out at this stage imo.

Unread 11-07-2015, 12:04 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel

dunkers is far more on the money than most on here. his utd battle fatigue gets weary at times. it's still bizarre that you bastards would want to suppress a prolific, erudite poster, when it's quiet on here anyways

Unread 11-07-2015, 12:07 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

Give over. Suppress? the only one trying to create a scene is you pal.

have loads of time for dunk and have never resorted to any of the childish stuff that flies between many on here. He has a far greater football knowledge than I will ever have but less superior judgement, naturally.

Just admire his ability to blow cold wind against a Saharan storm. Wondered if this news would fall into that category or not.

Unread 11-07-2015, 12:12 AM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Dead right it wouldn't be the same without him. It's all good natured fun. Most of the time, though the pumpkin references are a bit played out at this stage imo.
Agreed. It's time to end the pumpkin

Unread 11-07-2015, 12:21 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Give over. Suppress? the only one trying to create a scene is you pal.

have loads of time for dunk and have never resorted to any of the childish stuff that flies between many on here. He has a far greater football knowledge than I will ever have but less superior judgement, naturally.

Just admire his ability to blow cold wind against a Saharan storm. Wondered if this news would fall into that category or not.
i fear you've failed to shake the mathew hopkins personna that has grasped your very being during the vidal trials. you've been corrupted. now an agent of satan?

Unread 11-07-2015, 12:32 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

looks like a skinny bellers.....and hes german.......struggling to like him tbh now ive become a greek national

Unread 11-07-2015, 01:37 AM
Barcabal

Quote:

Unread 11-07-2015, 02:02 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcabal

i forgive you, ken,

Unread 11-07-2015, 02:46 AM
Stickman

I'm going to go against the grain and say old big Head will be buzzing.

Unread 11-07-2015, 02:53 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
looks like a skinny bellers.....and hes german.......struggling to like him tbh now ive become a greek national
You not liking him practically guarantees he'll be a success.

Unread 11-07-2015, 05:44 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
i fear you've failed to shake the mathew hopkins personna that has grasped your very being during the vidal trials. you've been corrupted. now an agent of satan?
Fraid so. Sold my soul didn't I? Was at a low point post arturo and old nick came along waving the promise of eternal pleasure didn't he. He said all I had to do was post a mildly offensive post alluding that dunk is sometimes difficult to please. I said, 'you do realise the shit that's going to cause don't you with him being erudite and everything?' He just winked, smiled and rode off on a giant £#%&! off lizard. Lo and behold, here I now am in that very dog house I warned myself against.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I'm going to go against the grain and say old big Head will be buzzing.
Closed Thread