United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-05-2015, 11:54 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
sooner than you think...fiat cash will be the new toilet paper though.

greece will be the first domino to bring down, first the euro , then the EU.

moon landing, good chance they were faked

so many more..............................
How are you positioned for armageddon, krugers and a gun?

Unread 18-05-2015, 12:08 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless

moon landing, good chance they were faked
Very thoroughly faked...they even sent people up there to leave fake footprints and buggy tracks and even some equipment behind, just to make it look authentic.

Unread 18-05-2015, 01:40 AM
guerreiro

Another couple of seasons before the football hipsters finally admit that Daley Blind is the epitome of average, couldn't even get into a lower league side as he lacks the energy and belongs no where near a top side.

Unread 18-05-2015, 02:26 AM
Doctor Hver

Lionel Messi is a drug cheat, on a Lance Amstrong scale.

Unread 18-05-2015, 02:31 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Another couple of seasons before the football hipsters finally admit that Daley Blind is the epitome of average, couldn't even get into a lower league side as he lacks the energy and belongs no where near a top side.
Yeah! He's managed to convince the management of Ajax to play him for ages before impressing the Dutch national team manager who then signed him for Man United after an impressive world cup, all because he's a bit cool to hipsters who liked Dortmund but now like Juventus.

My opinion btw is that the best and coolest club side in the world are Juventus, always been a huge fan ever since they signed Pirlo. forza Bianconeri

Unread 18-05-2015, 03:48 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
Yeah! He's managed to convince the management of Ajax to play him for ages before impressing the Dutch national team manager who then signed him for Man United after an impressive world cup, all because he's a bit cool to hipsters who liked Dortmund but now like Juventus.

My opinion btw is that the best and coolest club side in the world are Juventus, always been a huge fan ever since they signed Pirlo. forza Bianconeri
He also managed to con the whole country into naming him Dutch player of the year '13/14. £#%&!ing charlatan.

Unread 18-05-2015, 04:23 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
Yeah! He's managed to convince the management of Ajax to play him for ages before impressing the Dutch national team manager who then signed him for Man United after an impressive world cup, all because he's a bit cool to hipsters who liked Dortmund but now like juventus.

Didn't realise you're knowledge went that far back. Respect.

Blind is struggling to step up and doesn't have his family legacy papering over cracks,

Unread 18-05-2015, 06:12 AM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Hver
Lionel Messi is a drug cheat, on a Lance Amstrong scale.
that is old news...

PEDs will become legal in sport yet nothing will seem to change

Unread 18-05-2015, 08:07 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Twici pal not £#%&!ing tamp (these are my predictions)
Interesting variation and more accurate in truth but I would hate to feel that we would be constrained by the words. Really had in mind that people would lodge their big calls (predictions) here and refer to them as twici's or alternatively, lodge their (past tense) previous predictions.

The thread would then act as an easy reference point in the future so when dunk and others argue that they said 'this' would happen months/years ago, it can easily be located and proved or disproved.

Was tempted to call it the ner ner ne ner nerrrrr thread or nnnnn.

Unread 18-05-2015, 08:11 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Interesting variation and more accurate in truth but I would hate to feel that we would be constrained by the words. Really had in mind that people would lodge their big calls (predictions) here and refer to them as twici's or alternatively, lodge their (past tense) previous predictions.

The thread would then act as an easy reference point in the future so when dunk and others argue that they said 'this' would happen months/years ago, it can easily be located and proved or disproved.

Keith has become the Russell brand of the forum, courting, nay seeking out controversy

First the reserve match thread, now this

Classic signs that his needs in the trouser dept are being neglected and he is seeking approval elsewhere

Unread 18-05-2015, 08:33 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Very thoroughly faked...they even sent people up there to leave fake footprints and buggy tracks and even some equipment behind, just to make it look authentic.

Photoshop

Unread 18-05-2015, 08:41 AM
Stickman

Phil Jones will be playing for Everton 2 years from now.

Unread 18-05-2015, 10:19 AM
Zorg

Phil Neville will be the next Poet Laureate.

Unread 18-05-2015, 10:31 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Phil Neville will be the next Poet Laureate.
Hahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahaha

Unread 18-05-2015, 10:50 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Great idea Keith. Let's sort the sages out from the #@&%!s.

Unread 18-05-2015, 10:54 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

Not happy about this thread tbh. If this takes off any old @#%&! could start throwing around brutal bttt posts six months from now.

Expected better from Keith if I’m honest.

Unread 18-05-2015, 03:20 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Hahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahaha
He probably wouldn't be any worse than some previous holders of that post, tbh.

Unread 18-05-2015, 03:28 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He probably wouldn't be any worse than some previous holders of that post, tbh.
I think it's a good piece, he's called it "Twitter Reaction Haiku"

Unread 18-05-2015, 05:35 PM
ericcantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Not happy about this thread tbh. If this takes off any old @#%&! could start throwing around brutal bttt posts six months from now.

Expected better from Keith if I’m honest.
Thought of you first when I saw this thread, shameful behaviour :shakehead:

Unread 19-05-2015, 07:50 AM
NinoyAquino

Van Gaal will be sacked by end of 2015

Falcao will score at least 25 goals next season (not for United)

Wayne Rooney will break the United goal scoring record in February 2016
Closed Thread