United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-09-2014, 10:25 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Unearth most of the truth? U wat m8?

All I did was set it running and the onners started spilling their guts.

You were there at the side giving it, 'gosh, this is all getting a bit heavy isn't it? Should we all have a hug or something instead?'

Really didn't expect the jurors to get all vegan on my ass.:shakehead:
You have been let down tbf here Keith, all baying for blood but when it came down to the nitty gritty the bed wetters... well, pissed the bed.

Unread 04-09-2014, 10:26 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
I wish you'd put this effort into getting Paul Burrell to make another appearance
Noticed Paul voted 'on' in the Vidal poll. Was considering calling him to trial but then cba struck me down.

Unread 04-09-2014, 10:30 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
You have been let down tbf here Keith, all baying for blood but when it came down to the nitty gritty the bed wetters... well, pissed the bed.
Careful now Wezzler double jeopardy has been abloished, one stray word from Ralph Milne at a sportsmans dinner and you're a gonner.

Unread 04-09-2014, 10:31 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Careful now Wezzler double jeopardy has been abloished, one stray word from Ralph Milne at a sportsmans dinner and you're a gonner.

Unread 04-09-2014, 10:36 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Ladies and gentlemen, hugely disappointing members of the jury *, boys and girls, it is with disappointment and relief that I formally suspend the Vidal trials. As it stands, no one will face sentencing and charges against all suspects will be dropped. Out of pocket expenses will not be made available.

I have made this decision because:

1) I have failed to service the court in any meaningful way since setting the trial up. This is likely to continue.
2) the moment of impact has passed
3) I can't be arsed
4) I don't want to cause wez to have a nervous breakdown
5) the basis and purpose of the trial has been questioned by a number of people, including inexplicably, those that volunteered for jury service.

It has been stated that wumming is a central theme of the forum and should be encouraged. I'm sure it's not worth pointing out that this isn't a real court, in case people were wondering, but let me tell you, it wasn't. And if people would seriously not consider doing further wums because of the prospect of losing some vcash or receiving bad rep by wum trial then heaven help us.

Personally speaking, I think the trials have just fallen short of being a complete and utter waste of time because we exposed the reddles, bunks and wez conspiracy - either innocent or intended.

I will therefore retire the wig for now until such time as I am again called to serve, have the time available to do and can surround myself with some decent jurors.

Thank you

Judge John Keith

* apart from fat al.

Unread 04-09-2014, 10:37 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
I'd be sleeping with one eye open if I was you son

Unread 04-09-2014, 10:39 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Unread 04-09-2014, 10:40 PM
redhegemony

Hmm gloating and lack of contrition.....might vote retrial with Al as a Diplock judge...

Unread 04-09-2014, 10:40 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
I'd be sleeping with one eye open if I was you son
Come at me bro.

Unread 04-09-2014, 10:44 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Come at me bro.
Good things come to those who wait....tic toc

Unread 05-09-2014, 08:45 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
As reported by myself and ginners (props) at least a few years back....any wonder why I with other forumistas were at the PSV game when united met his guys...before we undervalued him and his knee..

Wonder why I returned from Amsterdam the same weekend blind was signed and sealed, no problems with his knees.

Information on Vidal and his knees....? me again. Was in Turin as recently as 2012...

This maybe just a forum of reds, a collection of boring blues and top class wummery...

Some of us aren't just another poster though..

Your honour.

We nearly signed King Arthur, that's a fact...
he is warming up for January

Unread 05-09-2014, 09:01 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Ladies and gentlemen, hugely disappointing members of the jury *, boys and girls, it is with disappointment and relief that I formally suspend the Vidal trials. As it stands, no one will face sentencing and charges against all suspects will be dropped. Out of pocket expenses will not be made available.

I have made this decision because:

1) I have failed to service the court in any meaningful way since setting the trial up. This is likely to continue.
2) the moment of impact has passed
3) I can't be arsed
4) I don't want to cause wez to have a nervous breakdown
5) the basis and purpose of the trial has been questioned by a number of people, including inexplicably, those that volunteered for jury service.

It has been stated that wumming is a central theme of the forum and should be encouraged. I'm sure it's not worth pointing out that this isn't a real court, in case people were wondering, but let me tell you, it wasn't. And if people would seriously not consider doing further wums because of the prospect of losing some vcash or receiving bad rep by wum trial then heaven help us.

Personally speaking, I think the trials have just fallen short of being a complete and utter waste of time because we exposed the reddles, bunks and wez conspiracy - either innocent or intended.

I will therefore retire the wig for now until such time as I am again called to serve, have the time available to do and can surround myself with some decent jurors.

Thank you

Judge John Keith

* apart from fat al.
FFS .... can't we lynch SOMEONE? That PC fella? He's dibble, he'll do. Or Ears at a pinch.
Someone needs to swing!

Quote:
Bit rum that from Judge Judy. £#%&!s off unannounced, no summing up or directions to the jury. The two (legally qualified) jurors rein in the psychotic IT loon, restore peace and harmony, unearth most of the truth, promote reconciliation, embarass the perps and we get the blame without so much as a garage sandwich. :shakehead:
Hey, I may be a psychotic IT loon but ..... wait, what was that last bit?

Quote:
Hmm gloating and lack of contrition.....might vote retrial with Al as a Diplock judge...
If that's s fancy way of saying Hangin' Judge then yup, let's do it.

Edit: Just Googled Diplock Judge. I like that idea.

Unread 05-09-2014, 09:13 AM
magic_cantona

I must say, I've never seen young Wezley so enraged

Good to see him coming out slinging.

Unread 05-09-2014, 09:18 AM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

nice and chilled here mate

Unread 05-09-2014, 09:30 AM
red @rmy

Quote:

An enraged stoner?

Better don the Kevlar vest.

Unread 05-09-2014, 09:32 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Maggers insinuating wez is slingin rocks now. :shakehead:

When will this conflict end?

Unread 05-09-2014, 09:32 AM
redhegemony

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
it's a nervous reaction

Unread 05-09-2014, 03:27 PM
ScarFace

If moyes was here we'd of signed this crock.

thank god for lvg seeing the future risk

Unread 05-09-2014, 08:22 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
If moyes was here we'd of signed this crock.

thank god for lvg seeing the future risk
No we wouldn't - he would have signed an Everton player instead.
Closed Thread