United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:13 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Are you the bloke I saw outside the court shouting and banging on the G4S van carrying the accused?
He's driving the van.

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:13 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
motion to strike this guys comment from the record and replace it with my name
Carried/sustained

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:14 PM
Crumps

Your Honour, you are a @#%&!.

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:17 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:17 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
I warn you sir that I can find you in contempt before the trial has even begun.

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:18 PM
Crumps

Objection

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:20 PM
Barcabal

The three amigos Silv, Bunks and Watcher and others still believe its on

We therefore as part of the defence your honour ask for a recess and reflect period until january 31st as no dates by the '3 Amigos' were given that the deal was done by.

Therefore in a fair trial the current season should be used as timescale to weigh up if Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo or 'Vidal' finally joins MAnchester United.

We feel bail should be granted due to their past behaviour , 'top red' and 'sage' status firmly appreciated in the community.

Thank you your honour for your time in listening to part of the defence we will respond to any witness statements in the coming days and look forward to a fair hearing.

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:20 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasss
I can represent the interests of the lurkers on the jury your majesty sir
I think you may have shot yourself in the foot there. rookie error. :shakehead:

this is heading for a mistrial already, keef. I am setting up an appellate tribunal as we speak.

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:21 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcabal

We therefore as part of the defence your honour ask for a recess and reflect period until january 31st as no dates by the '3 Amigos' were given that the deal was done by.

Therefore in a fair trial the current season should be used as timescale to weigh up if Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo or 'Vidal' finally joins MAnchester United.

We feel bail should be granted due to their past behaviour , 'top red' and 'sage' status firmly appreciated in the community.

Thank you your honour for your time in listening to part of the defence we will respond to any witness statements in the coming days and look forward to a fair hearing.
Objection!

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:22 PM
atticusgrinch

Your Honour may it please you, i appear on behalf of the defence. My Learned friend rogieop appears for the prosecution.

To begin, i respectfully submit that this trial is based upon an erroneous charge:

Herewith is the question posed originally by carlosartorial:

Quote:
To assist My Name Is Keith with the forthcoming Vidal trial, please state your official position on the mohawk headed Chilean. Are you ON, OFF or a fence sitting shithouse with no desire to appear in the forthcoming investigation/trial that will follow the conclusion of the transfer window.

Any ON'ers wishing to bail into the OFF camp are fully entitled to do so, likewise previous OFF'ers can now join the ON camp.

This is the time to decide. Think very carefully now, as your choice in this poll could potentially hold serious consequences for you in a few weeks time.
It is my submission that said poll specifies no time limit, and as such cannot constitute a rational basis upon which to apply charges. It is clear from this that any posters identifying themselves in the "on" camp, hereafter referred to as "onners", were misled intentionally and with malice aforethought.

Your Honour, Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo, an innocent bystander to these events i must add, cannot be said to have been "off" in any proper sense of the word, as he may yet still join Manchester United FC, whether this be in January 2015, in any following transfer window, or indeed in later life as a coach or manager.

Further, even in old age, Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo may take a part-time role as a janitor or steward. A lifelong wish of his i am reliably informed.

All of the above scenarios constitute being "on". Indeed, were convictions and dare i say executions to follow, only for Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo to join at a later date, a serious miscarriage of justice will have taken place, and one for which no court in the land could hope to remedy.

It is my submission that on this basis charges cannot properly be laid until the aforementioned is actually deceased.

You may have it in mind to follow the spirit of the poll as opposed to the clearly ambiguous words contained therein. However, my clients were entitled to rely upon the wording presented, and took part in good faith, trusting Mr. Sartorial in the process. A trust which has not been reciprocated i am afraid to say.:shakehead:

On this right and proper basis i therefore request that these scurrilous charges be dismissed, and my clients be released from custody with immediate effect.

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:23 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Your Honour may it please you, i appear on behalf of the defence. My Learned friend rogieop appears for the prosecution.

To begin, i respectfully submit that this trial is based upon an erroneous charge:

It is my submission that said poll specifies no time limit, and as such cannot constitute a rational basis upon which to apply charges. It is clear from this that any posters identifying themselves in the "on" camp, hereafter referred to as "onners", were misled intentionally and with malice aforethought.

Your Honour, Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo, an innocent bystander to these events i must add, cannot be said to have been "off" in any proper sense of the word, as he may yet still join Manchester United FC, whether this be in January 2015, in any following transfer window, or indeed in later life as a coach or manager.

Further, even in old age, Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo may take a part-time role as a janitor or steward. A lifelong wish of his i am reliably informed.

All of the above scenarios constitute being "on". Indeed, were convictions and dare i say executions to follow, only for Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo to join at a later date, a serious miscarriage of justice will have taken place, and one for which no court in the land could hope to remedy.

It is my submission that on this basis charges cannot properly be laid until the aforementioned is actually deceased.

You may have it in mind to follow the spirit of the poll as opposed to the clearly ambiguous words contained therein. However, my clients were entitled to rely upon the wording presented, and took part in good faith, trusting Mr. Sartorial in the process. A trust which has not been reciprocated i am afraid to say.:shakehead:

On this right and proper basis i therefore request that these scurrilous charges be dismissed, and my clients be released from custody with immediate effect.

armchair

Surely anyone who voted in the poll has to recuse themselves from jury duty? Also the prosecution gets rogie? ffs. This is a farce.

Sparky***

Quote:

Boooo! Take your book learnin elsewhere! We's having a lynchin!

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:24 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcabal

I'm tempted to sentence you to three years hard grammar for the above but instead have noted your representations. The jurors will consider the same when all appointed.

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:24 PM
Switching Off

Quote:

It had a time limit.

Quote:
Posted: 10-08-2014, 10:34 AM
This poll will close on 12-08-2014 at 10:35 AM
You need a new associate.

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:25 PM
Cream

Is this a TV style american courtroom or a full on wig wearer?

Just trying to get a feel for proceedings.

Edit: M'lud/yourhonour.

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:26 PM
irk

Secret footage leaked of Bunks being cross*-examined

*cross? he'sŁ#%&!ing livid

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:27 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Is this a TV style american courtroom or a full on wig wearer?

Just trying to get a feel for proceedings.

Edit: M'lud/yourhonour.
Its TV Style American with a UK slant I think.

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:27 PM
dinger

Your honour I live few doors down from a man that was an officianado in all forms of community street justice 'the six pack' I believe was his speciality. Shall I have a word?

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:28 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:

MNIK - With respect your honour it is clear you meant the recently expired transfer window when you referred to "the transfer window" otherwise you would have referred to it as "any transfer window" or "the next transfer window" you did not and therefore the charge remains . Ignorance of the law is no defence your honour despite the submissions of atticus
Closed Thread