Yes 43 52.44%
No 39 47.56%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 23-10-2010, 05:11 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
rooney said what time is the first pay review due? and joel said "£#%&! off you rat muncher"
reported

Unread 23-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
i dont think he will see rooney in the same light. of course they will have a decent working relationship but he wont forget that in his words rooney disrespected the club. rio will say whatever he thinks he should be seen saying on twitter and whatever.
but he did handle it well when the stories leaked but it should never really have come to this.
obviously rooney, stretford, city, gill and the club have come off worse
not so sure...

gill already had the contract drawn up, to the point where any financial negotiations were easily completed in less than 24hrs

public noises from rooney about the squad have obviously been answered to his satisfaction by the club

ferguson has clearly exercised his knowledge, his wisdom and his control very well

embarrassed that i know about ferdinand's tweets, but there it is...

agree no-one else comes out of it looking clever though

Unread 23-10-2010, 05:20 PM
S/Side.Red

Haven't seen Ferdinand's Tweets, but he gave an interview where he talked about the players having complete faith and trust in everything Fergie does.

Unread 23-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Haven't seen Ferdinand's Tweets, but he gave an interview where he talked about the players having complete faith and trust in everything Fergie does.
apart from rooney for 2 months?

Unread 23-10-2010, 05:34 PM
Sullingtons

I'd be surprised if Rio's tweets regarding anything to do with the club aren't run past Phil Townsend first.

Unread 23-10-2010, 05:34 PM
Grimson

Forgive but won't forget, until eventually I do.

Unread 23-10-2010, 06:02 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
apart from rooney for 2 months?
that's a shameless misrepresentation of the facts. have you no shame?

Unread 23-10-2010, 06:08 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
that's a shameless misrepresentation of the facts. have you no shame?
just rafaising them

Unread 23-10-2010, 06:10 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
not so sure...

gill already had the contract drawn up, to the point where any financial negotiations were easily completed in less than 24hrs

public noises from rooney about the squad have obviously been answered to his satisfaction by the club

ferguson has clearly exercised his knowledge, his wisdom and his control very well

embarrassed that i know about ferdinand's tweets, but there it is...

agree no-one else comes out of it looking clever though
You don't know any of this. You only make assumptions and if anyone differs, it's the media storm surrounding it.

There is no truth in anything you post about United, you just post hearsay. In a way you're like your own tabloid gossip column.

Unread 23-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Forgive but won't forget, until eventually I do.
how will you know when you've forgotten though eh

best to forget it while you can still remember imo

Unread 23-10-2010, 06:12 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
You don't know any of this. You only make assumptions and if anyone differs, it's the media storm surrounding it.

There is no truth in anything you post about United, you just post hearsay. In a way you're like your own tabloid gossip column.

Unread 23-10-2010, 06:14 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Back these points up, with press releases or some sort of proof directly from the club...

Quote:
  • gill already had the contract drawn up, to the point where any financial negotiations were easily completed in less than 24hrs
  • public noises from rooney about the squad have obviously been answered to his satisfaction by the club
  • ferguson has clearly exercised his knowledge, his wisdom and his control very well

Unread 23-10-2010, 06:18 PM
Tumescent Throb

all points clearly demonstrated and/or stated in this week's series of interviews, news conferences and statements

now if you'll kindly stop following me round the forum that'd be grand

Unread 23-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
Back these points up, with press releases or some sort of proof directly from the club...

:Popcorn:

Unread 26-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
He can £#%&! off. Glad he's been shackled to a 5 year deal - granted he'll do very well out of it, but the idea that he'd brazenly take the piss as the clock winds down would be even worse.

You could argue that him leaving would've once again put the spotlight on the Glazers, however, in staying it deprives them of £50m to pay their debt down.

Hopefully Fergie's marked his card and will move him on when the times right for us ( ideally after the Glazers have £#%&!ed off ).

EDIT: Good piece in one of the AutoFreds..

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153181

Sounds Gaz Nev has tried to put him straight.

Gary Neville also told him as much. 'Gary has been in his ear a lot, questioning the advice he has been getting,' one source said on Friday night
Great work from agent, Neville

Unread 26-10-2010, 03:47 PM
dodger

Get rid of the @#%&!.

Unread 26-10-2010, 03:50 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Get rid of the @#%&!.
But enough about koppas, what's your stance on the Rooney issue?

Unread 26-10-2010, 05:42 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Get rid of the @#%&!.
i'll be amazed if there isn't a release clause in the contract ready to be triggered in the summer. suits all sides: rooney gets his wages doubled or something for six months and then his move, united get a decent fee and a promise from rooney to stfu.

as i said, he's acted like a complete @#%&! over this but it's hardly a surprise or reason to get upset. i'd be far more concerned about all the other shit we've been seeing for a while - smoking, clubbing, whoring etc.

he'll be gone in the summer imo. i won't be particularly upset.
Closed Thread