United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Sack Moyes if we lose to Arsenal?
Yes 8 11.11%
No 55 76.39%
Guus Hiddink 9 12.50%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 02-11-2013, 10:32 PM
Aman27deep

I wish Moyes wasn't our manager cause he simply didn't deserve the job, but no; losing to arsenal shouldn't get him sacked. But if he gets sacked I definitely won't be losing any sleep over it.

Unread 02-11-2013, 10:35 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
I wish Moyes wasn't our manager cause he simply didn't deserve the job, but no; losing to arsenal shouldn't get him sacked. But if he gets sacked I definitely won't be losing any sleep over it.
So who do you think it should be?

Unread 02-11-2013, 10:37 PM
Der Kaiser

Unread 02-11-2013, 10:39 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
So who do you think it should be?
Who do you think should be... what?

Unread 02-11-2013, 10:41 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
The United manager... I note you're quite vocal about it (electronically) but I'd be interested to hear what or who you think would improve us given we've got limited funds and they'd have inherited our shite midfield.

Jose isn't doing all that well, Citeh have lost 3 games too? Both have spent £100m give or take.

Unread 02-11-2013, 10:43 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
The United manager... I note you're quite vocal about it (electronically) but I'd be interested to hear what or who you think would improve us given we've got limited funds and they'd have inherited our shite midfield.

Jose isn't doing all that well, Citeh have lost 3 games too? Both have spent £100m give or take.
Ron Atkinson

Unread 02-11-2013, 10:43 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Stop playing for time you clown.

Unread 02-11-2013, 10:52 PM
Denis Irwell

shit/silly thread

Unread 02-11-2013, 10:57 PM
armchair

I suppose he deserves a season. If he doesn't make the cl then he should go. That said if he wins any trophy then he's hit the bar that fergie set and should be given more time. THought we played well for 20 minutes when we made fulham look like the worst team in the league but after that we made them look like southampton.

Unread 02-11-2013, 11:04 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:

No point in crying over spilt milk, but i always wanted Mourinho as our manager. You can see him and you can tell how much of a broken man he's become after he didn't get the united job. He wanted it, he even cried for it, most of the united fans wanted him as well... but of course Sir Alex didn't - and that's what mattered in the end. Whatever anyone says, succeeding Sir Alex is a very difficult job, and most managers in the world wouldn't have been adept for it. But I'm sure Mourinho would've.

As I said, he shouldn't be fired now. When Moyes has been given the job, I believe he should be given one full season as our manager as well. Sacking a manager mid-season is always destabilizing. I just pray he gets the the top 4 spot, that's all. And maybe not make us play as he does. Like take today for example; I just hated the second half, and I believe that's the worst second half of the Moyes era. It is a well known fact that attack is the best form of defense, but that's something Moyes had no intention of doing. Against a better team, we would have conceded more than one goal.

Unread 02-11-2013, 11:07 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Oh dear. Well if you'd lose no sleep over him leaving leaving - give us name son. Nice that an unbeaten run has seen you change your mind - you can flip flop again if we lose to Arsenal.

Unread 02-11-2013, 11:15 PM
Mr Castro

He shouldn't be sacked but the thought of being 11 points behind Arsenal is horrible. That said i think we'll get at least a draw.

Unread 02-11-2013, 11:25 PM
Mr_Ed

Default Should Moyes get sacked if we lose to Arsenal next week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
He shouldn't be sacked but the thought of being 11 points behind Arsenal is horrible. That said i think we'll get at least a draw.
We finished 11 points behind then in May once... Did we want Fergie sacked?

Actually ignore that. It's %@#$&!s.

Unread 02-11-2013, 11:29 PM
rogieop

we'll play arseanl next week, grab them in a head lock and give their head a nice little ruffle before sending them on their way laughing at them.

When push comes to shove they wont have the bottle against us. no chance.

I know its cliche but i think we will be top by christmas....

Unread 02-11-2013, 11:33 PM
TheKitchenSink

no. hate boggle and don't think he deserves to be our manager, however its too late now. he might as well have the season to do whatever he's going to do, but if we fail to make top 3 he should be out on his arse in the summer imo. 4th possibly acceptable, anything outside of a CL spot would be a disaster.

Unread 02-11-2013, 11:47 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
no. hate boggle and don't think he deserves to be our manager, however its too late now. he might as well have the season to do whatever he's going to do, but if we fail to make top 3 he should be out on his arse in the summer imo. 4th possibly acceptable, anything outside of a CL spot would be a disaster.
No... What he needs is a transfer window or two and if we're out of it by next May then £#%&! him off.

It wasn't his policy to have older players like Milan (where are they now?)
It wasn't him who neglected our midfield
It wasn't him who can't negotiate player purchases.
He's trying to polish the proverbial turd but rolling it in glitter.

Unread 02-11-2013, 11:56 PM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
No... What he needs is a transfer window or two and if we're out of it by next May then £#%&! him off.

according to moyes he's delighted with the squad and thinks it is fine, so maybe you should go and argue with him.

if we fail to qualify for this season's champions league we will need a proper manager to come in or we risk becoming liverpool.

Unread 02-11-2013, 11:57 PM
jem

Quote:

he's taking a turd and shitting on it and adding vomit.

£#%&! him, £#%&! his stupid formations, £#%&! his tactics and £#%&! his £#%&!ing lack of £#%&!ing charisma.

and £#%&! anyone asking who I'd rather have. I'd rather have martin £#%&!ing jol.

Unread 02-11-2013, 11:58 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
according to moyes he's delighted with the squad and thinks it is fine, so maybe you should go and argue with him.

if we fail to qualify for this season's champions league we will need a proper manager to come in or we risk becoming liverpool.
So he's going to wander in and say "your a bunch if @#%&!s" is he? Last bloke who did that was called Brian and lasted 44 days.

Unread 03-11-2013, 12:02 AM
Michael Myers

Quote:
So he's going to wander in and say "your a bunch if @#%&!s" is he? Last bloke who did that was called Brian and lasted 44 days.
He'd have a better argument if he said 'You're'.
Closed Thread