United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-12-2015, 04:53 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!

He needs £#%&!ing off pronto.
Don't think the pronto deal went through? We should get Dion back to do it.

Unread 11-12-2015, 04:55 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Always wearing that bastard jumper isn't he?

Yeah let's get rid of the bloke who is getting the club record revenue and signing (apparent) worldies....

Still, keep playing like we are recently, and that revenue is going to start dropping quickly...

Unread 11-12-2015, 05:02 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
Yeah let's get rid of the bloke who is getting the club record revenue and signing (apparent) worldies....

Still, keep playing like we are recently, and that revenue is going to start dropping quickly...
Ed Woodward is not some kind of £#%&!ing corporate genius, he's a bean-counter. The club's making money because it's Manchester United, not because its suits are particularly competent.

What's more, he might be OK at signing sponsorship deals with companies in Asia but he's crap at getting deals done for the players we need.

Unread 11-12-2015, 05:14 PM
King Eric

John Stones quoted at £50m ????? The footballing world is going even madder than it already is.

Would love any of the three named above, but doubt we will get any of them.

Unread 11-12-2015, 05:16 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Look at Woody's face, fuming with Saffers he is, called him out, on his way to the forecourt now.

Unread 11-12-2015, 09:19 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Right after an embarrassing cl group stage exit. Someone muzzle this blabbermouth.

Unread 11-12-2015, 09:24 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
Side splitting.

Unread 11-12-2015, 09:42 PM
Sparky***

What a joke.

Unread 11-12-2015, 10:04 PM
Hyman Roth

Situation is similar to what happened to me when Wise guy Clemz spotted me in New York back in the day. He called me over, 'Johnny!' Because that's what they called me back then, 'go uptown with the flyers and drum up a little trade why dontcha'. 'Remember son, you don't need muscle in this game to make a dime, you need this' and he tapped his forefinger against his temple tree times. I'll never forget that look of his and those taps as long as I'm on gods green earth. And I'll never forget what he meant by it.

If I had your man woody in front of me now I'd say the same to him. Tree taps.

Unread 11-12-2015, 10:17 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman Roth
Situation is similar to what happened to me when Wise guy Clemz spotted me in New York back in the day. He called me over, 'Johnny!' Because that's what they called me back then, 'go uptown with the flyers and drum up a little trade why dontcha'. 'Remember son, you don't need muscle in this game to make a dime, you need this' and he tapped his forefinger against his temple tree times. I'll never forget that look of his and those taps as long as I'm on gods green earth. And I'll never forget what he meant by it.

Were all thinking it, but your brave enough to say it. Kudos

Unread 11-12-2015, 11:50 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman Roth

Classic Hymaners

Unread 12-12-2015, 04:57 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Always wearing that bastard jumper isn't he?

He's the perfect example of the Peter principle.
Closed Thread