United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Would you subscribe to Ryan Giggs becoming the next manager/ coach of Manchester United
YES 8 11.43%
NO 62 88.57%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 12-12-2015, 02:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
giggs as manager has to happen eventually, purely because there is so much pressure for it and united need to get out of their system one way or another. even if he fails in six months it will still answer the question.
So a repeat of Shearer at Newcastle, then. No ta

Unread 12-12-2015, 02:18 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
State of this £#%&!ing poll. Not only is it not public, I'm £#%&!ing incensed about the very concept of giggs managing United. What £#%&!ing credentials does he have? Yeah, legendary player, hairy chest, understated £#%&! your brothers mrs type chap - get to £#%&!. Absolutely no reason on earth he should be anywhere near the managerial role. The rest of the c***ing class of 92 can £#%&! off as well. They've served their purpose, now £#%&! the £#%&! off and fade into obscurity with dignity instead of opening your gobby c*** holes every five minutes for some BT sport dollars. #@&%!s. We've always taken the piss out of the amount of scousers punditing (?) on the BBC but £#%&! me, I actually feel sorry for the c***s now if this is the equivalent of what they've had to put up with. And anyone thinking giggs, neville, scholes or william £#%&!ing prunier would be a better bet than LVG can take their heads for a joyride at 70 through a hamlet as well. State of our support.
What tune?
Closed Thread