United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-12-2015, 03:36 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Say what you see: a £#%&!ing idiot.
you can't see me.. if anything that is your own reflection from your monitor.

Unread 03-12-2015, 03:45 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
That is what makes a good journalist, replying on twitter.
no pal but hes not up his own arse ..speaks alot sense fantastic interview last year with van gaal

Unread 03-12-2015, 03:51 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Posh

Unread 03-12-2015, 04:25 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
He went to school in Westminster Abbey, tbf

He really is no different to any other journalist. Genuinely think the way he talks mugs people into thinking differently.

Unread 03-12-2015, 04:34 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

The @#%&! was on some show called MotD2 Extra last week giving his opinions on tactics, signings, predictions for the season and everything else.

Who the £#%&! wants to hear the views of some nauseating tosser who's never kicked a ball in his life? Yet he's on the BBC pontificating like he's a title-laden ex-pro.

Might as well stick that jug-eared @#%&! Believe on there. He'd go down a treat, too, what with his rampant ABU bias.

Unread 03-12-2015, 04:39 PM
DuanePipe

Unread 03-12-2015, 04:52 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Why so sensitive, pal?

Unread 03-12-2015, 05:14 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Why so sensitive, pal?
shyeah. that's my sensitive face.

Unread 08-12-2015, 11:39 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
That was very bad. The previous times Manchester United went out of the Champions League at the group stage it was against teams like Barcelona in 1994, with players like Romario in their side.

"When this draw was made United were rightly confident of going through, but it’s Manchester City who have finished top of a far tougher group, and United go into the Europa League.

"It’s self-inflicted. They should have beaten PSV in their previous game, and they defended poorly here.

Unread 08-12-2015, 11:52 PM
andyroo

The last line is right. The line is carat bullshit.

Lille ffs.

Unread 09-12-2015, 04:28 AM
Clarkie

That's what this @#%&! is getting paid for?!?!

That!?!?!

I've read more insightful thoughts from lads on here, who were off their face on Ale ffs.

"I'll be bringing you all from the inside track" Absolute £#%&!er. If that's the inside track, I want to be on the outside

Unread 09-12-2015, 04:45 AM
Grimson

I can't stop watching that video. It's so totally self-unaware. 'A deeper understanding of the game' £#%&! off. A deeper understanding of gossip, okay.

Also, the line about going out to Romario's Barca...it's £#%&!ing Basel and Lille the last two teams to take us out, isn't it?

Unread 09-12-2015, 04:56 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I can't stop watching that video. It's so totally self-unaware. 'A deeper understanding of the game' £#%&! off. A deeper understanding of gossip, okay.

Also, the line about going out to Romario's Barca...it's £#%&!ing Basel and Lille the last two teams to take us out, isn't it?
Aye Basel and Syblille

Unread 09-12-2015, 08:36 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Aye Basel and Syblille
Our performance fawltered

Unread 09-12-2015, 12:56 PM
Neo

I saw a video yesterday from last season of Winter being interviewed on some panel alongside Tim Sherwood. They were discussing Mourinho and Chelsea. Yes, okay, Tim Sherwood is a bit of a charlatan, but at least he's played the game and managed at a very high level, yet here was Henry Winter, sat next to him, talking about the tactical and strategical benefits of replacing André Schürrle with Juan Cuadrado, and how Mourinho should go about building his attack around creative players.

Absolutely zero self-awareness.

Unread 09-12-2015, 01:19 PM
Cream

Quote:

I can't talk right now, Roy.

Wish I knew him so I could say that every time he opened his stupid mouth.

Unread 09-12-2015, 02:00 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
Didn't Scar or Pop shop Winter in an SS uniform and post it on here ?

Unread 09-12-2015, 03:16 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
it's a total bloody disgrace the lack of respect the proles show for a gentlemen of quality and standing these days. Snowy's an Old Westminsters man you know, damn fine chap, was up at Edinburgh with Falconbridge and that gang, quite the card I'm told.

It would be a bloody good thing if one or two of these louts were to be dragged out and horse whipped to within an inch, as an example. They'd certainly know what was good for them then.

Unread 09-12-2015, 03:22 PM
jem

just shows what @#%&!s he and they are that they would use that intro vid.

a simple "winter is coming" would have done the trick.

photo merge:

maybe with fellaini as his horse.

Unread 09-12-2015, 03:51 PM
andyroo

Quote:

We actually took Barcelona out of the groups once. When they were being managed by... oh £#%&!
Closed Thread